2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I have no issue with JB coming out with these again since the midsole paint issue should be fixed for those who actually want to wear these.

I have no issue with JB coming out with these again since the midsole paint issue should be fixed for those who actually want to wear these.

It's kinda sad people have to qualify "if you actually wear these." I swear, there are more people cruising online forums who collect shoes to photograph and stunt online than there are that actually go out and wear them these days. I won't complain too much though, it's these same people who overbuy and end up moving DS pairs from 5-10 years back for firesale prices on the B/S forum! That said, do the smart thing, 2x and keep one on ice.

It's kinda sad people have to qualify "if you actually wear these." I swear, there are more people cruising online forums who collect shoes to photograph and stunt online than there are that actually go out and wear them these days. I won't complain too much though, it's these same people who overbuy and end up moving DS pairs from 5-10 years back for firesale prices on the B/S forum! That said, do the smart thing, 2x and keep one on ice.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by thebeaner99

Why would they drop these again? Kind of dumb, but ill definitely cop a pair

I think you can attribute that to boneheads paying 3-4 hundred bucks for the CDP III.  Why wouldnt JB want to capitalize on that money.  And they say JB cares about collectors.  hahahahaha       ha.

This will be the fifth time this shoe has released, 3 in the past 10 years. 
Can never have too many Jordan 3s.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by thebeaner99

Why would they drop these again? Kind of dumb, but ill definitely cop a pair

I think you can attribute that to boneheads paying 3-4 hundred bucks for the CDP III.  Why wouldnt JB want to capitalize on that money.  And they say JB cares about collectors.  hahahahaha       ha.

This will be the fifth time this shoe has released, 3 in the past 10 years. 
Can never have too many Jordan 3s.

1 to rock and 1 to stock
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

That figure of 5 releases and 3 in 10 years is deceptive. They were horribly selling retros in '94, and since then have only seen a GR in 2001. Throw out the garbage release that was the CDP 3/20 pack, and this is the first big release in a decade, 3rd in 17 years. It averages a full release once every 6 years, right in line with the cyclical timeline Jordan has worked with on most retros.

That figure of 5 releases and 3 in 10 years is deceptive. They were horribly selling retros in '94, and since then have only seen a GR in 2001. Throw out the garbage release that was the CDP 3/20 pack, and this is the first big release in a decade, 3rd in 17 years. It averages a full release once every 6 years, right in line with the cyclical timeline Jordan has worked with on most retros.

i mean they still look great and are very comfortable, but the crack is definitely there, hairline along the airbubble

i mean they still look great and are very comfortable, but the crack is definitely there, hairline along the airbubble

How do black friday releases work?
i didnt get the flints last year (not a fan) so someone aware me
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom