2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

The shine really isn't a bad thing as long as the leather breathes a bit and creases more naturally (which the CDPs clearly don't). Who isn't psyched for one of the best CWs in Jordan history?

The shine really isn't a bad thing as long as the leather breathes a bit and creases more naturally (which the CDPs clearly don't). Who isn't psyched for one of the best CWs in Jordan history?

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

I watched a review on these before i copped and the dude was saying the shiney leather aint bad.

I have to say i'm not fussed by it, in fact it looks quite good, and not 'fake' shiney, just has a sheen to it.

Rocked em today:
Look really good.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I can finally retire my '01s

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

I watched a review on these before i copped and the dude was saying the shiney leather aint bad.

I have to say i'm not fussed by it, in fact it looks quite good, and not 'fake' shiney, just has a sheen to it.

Rocked em today:
Look really good.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I can finally retire my '01s

the elephant print on those are PERFECT. I hate the bold print on the newer retros, those look great...that black midsole paint is icky though

the elephant print on those are PERFECT. I hate the bold print on the newer retros, those look great...that black midsole paint is icky though

the paint on my TB3 midsole is holdin up great no cracking at all after 10+ wears... that being said im not sure after how many wears cracking becomes a problem on 3s

the paint on my TB3 midsole is holdin up great no cracking at all after 10+ wears... that being said im not sure after how many wears cracking becomes a problem on 3s

You be slightly miffed like i am to find that you need to hunt to find one pair with the same ele print with on both shoes. I didn't, and ive noticed most have differegin widths to the pattern, which is madness.

As you can see, the one on the left has the thicker print.

You be slightly miffed like i am to find that you need to hunt to find one pair with the same ele print with on both shoes. I didn't, and ive noticed most have differegin widths to the pattern, which is madness.

As you can see, the one on the left has the thicker print.

I hope I get thinner print in both of mine. And I wish they would have used the same black midsole as the white/cements, but it's definitely not a deal breaker for me. I am excite.

I hope I get thinner print in both of mine. And I wish they would have used the same black midsole as the white/cements, but it's definitely not a deal breaker for me. I am excite.

Back
Top Bottom