2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I know of a few LA spots selling them early or doing pre orders, but strictly "loyal customers".

and other spots who usually sell stuff early but won't for this release because of the extra hype of RD being black Friday

I know of a few LA spots selling them early or doing pre orders, but strictly "loyal customers".

and other spots who usually sell stuff early but won't for this release because of the extra hype of RD being black Friday

I'm glad people are eating these up. More chances of me getting mine from eastbay/NDC on release night. And then gotta hit up the mall as well after the Turkey dinna!

I'm glad people are eating these up. More chances of me getting mine from eastbay/NDC on release night. And then gotta hit up the mall as well after the Turkey dinna!

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

i remember when dude said that the other day.  i can't blame em though,  too much for some spots to lose over selling shoes early to the wrong people. for those who want em early, you could try going to the swapmeets and mom and pop shops and telling them you'll pay cash and don't need any type of receipt whatsoever and see how that goes.

shoe wise LA isn't like NYC though.  you could walk down fordham,  fulton st in bk, or go by the colliseum in queens and find spots selling them early, they'll most likely be more then retail but dudes will cop regardless no questions asked, whereas the blk cement 3's will sell out here still, i don't think it's nearly as many people trying to get them early or willing to pay a little extra to get em early like there is in nyc

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

i remember when dude said that the other day.  i can't blame em though,  too much for some spots to lose over selling shoes early to the wrong people. for those who want em early, you could try going to the swapmeets and mom and pop shops and telling them you'll pay cash and don't need any type of receipt whatsoever and see how that goes.

shoe wise LA isn't like NYC though.  you could walk down fordham,  fulton st in bk, or go by the colliseum in queens and find spots selling them early, they'll most likely be more then retail but dudes will cop regardless no questions asked, whereas the blk cement 3's will sell out here still, i don't think it's nearly as many people trying to get them early or willing to pay a little extra to get em early like there is in nyc

I've Worn these everyday for 1 week now. Holding up beautifully. I've very satisfied with these.

I'm so happy i got my pairs when i did. You get them just a little bit early, maybe pay a tad more, and get to enjoy the holidays with your family.

I've Worn these everyday for 1 week now. Holding up beautifully. I've very satisfied with these.

I'm so happy i got my pairs when i did. You get them just a little bit early, maybe pay a tad more, and get to enjoy the holidays with your family.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Did you size down 1/2 a sz or a full sz down?

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Did you size down 1/2 a sz or a full sz down?

copped mine from sneakersnstuff  in a size 12.5 so I don't have to go through the craziness that is RD on a Black Friday no less!!

with the discount they had these came out to a cool 140

pimp.gif

they have some sizes left, jump on these!!

http://www.sneakersnstuff...brand-air-jordan-3-retro

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by boogeda

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

How? Like them on fb?

use SNSXPAYPAL
Doesnt work anymore
just ordered and sent an email to their customer service. they said promo codes dont work on LE jordans. i had their fb code "fbfall11" if you want to get something else though.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by boogeda

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

How? Like them on fb?

use SNSXPAYPAL
Doesnt work anymore
just ordered and sent an email to their customer service. they said promo codes dont work on LE jordans. i had their fb code "fbfall11" if you want to get something else though.

Back
Top Bottom