2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Yeah a bunch of low quality heat. There not even worth buying if they're gonna crack. All these new 3s got that shiny suit-man leather and skinny ankle support, that's not what's poppin papi..

Yeah a bunch of low quality heat. There not even worth buying if they're gonna crack. All these new 3s got that shiny suit-man leather and skinny ankle support, that's not what's poppin papi..

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

i like the cement 3s, yeah the quaity is not 01 good but to walk in them why cry? just dont pick them up and quit complaining, too many whiners in here now

i like the cement 3s, yeah the quaity is not 01 good but to walk in them why cry? just dont pick them up and quit complaining, too many whiners in here now

my cdp3s are just fine. no cracking or anything. got the complete package for 150 on sale at an urban account back in the day.

my cdp3s are just fine. no cracking or anything. got the complete package for 150 on sale at an urban account back in the day.

Good price

I have small cracking on the white. I've worn one of my pair like five to ten times.

Good price

I have small cracking on the white. I've worn one of my pair like five to ten times.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Good price

im surprised u didnt get in on them. they were on sale at DTLR for a bried period of time.

Good price

im surprised u didnt get in on them. they were on sale at DTLR for a bried period of time.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Good price

+1.

That pack, and the Vs pack couldn't move.  $99 on the V pack before company finally sold out, and that still took 3 weeks.

Glad I got rid of all them IIIs.  No need to "collect" retros anymore, that's for sure.

Wear 'em jack!

Originally Posted by bigj505

Good price

+1.

That pack, and the Vs pack couldn't move.  $99 on the V pack before company finally sold out, and that still took 3 weeks.

Glad I got rid of all them IIIs.  No need to "collect" retros anymore, that's for sure.

Wear 'em jack!

And for anyone that cares,

These will be identical to the white ones that just came out.

Different than the CDP pack, but, I can't really say its "better" -- that's in the eye of the beholder.

Leather is thicker and more durable. Stars on sole thicker And expect a "crinkled" tongue and upper. Confirmed.

And for anyone that cares,

These will be identical to the white ones that just came out.

Different than the CDP pack, but, I can't really say its "better" -- that's in the eye of the beholder.

Leather is thicker and more durable. Stars on sole thicker And expect a "crinkled" tongue and upper. Confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom