2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

got my confirmation number at 09:14PM PST, time to head out for some real Black Friday,

gd luck to everyone, be safe out there

Anyone who is having issues just go to Nike and you're good to go. So you pay tax but you won't have to wait hours on Eastbay.

my time on eastbay just went up
30t6p3b.gif

if my ndc order starts with an o am i okay or no? im just looking to get one pair

got my confirmation number at 09:14PM PST, time to head out for some real Black Friday,

gd luck to everyone, be safe out there

my time on eastbay just went up
30t6p3b.gif

if my ndc order starts with an o am i okay or no? im just looking to get one pair

Copped 2 Pairs on NDC after taking awhile for confirm payment... page blanked out, but received paypal and NDC confirmation e-mails...

Then after many attempts, copped 1 pair off Eastbay...

Hope everybody got them! Good Luck
pimp.gif

Anyone who is having issues just go to Nike and you're good to go. So you pay tax but you won't have to wait hours on Eastbay.

Copped 2 Pairs on NDC after taking awhile for confirm payment... page blanked out, but received paypal and NDC confirmation e-mails...

Then after many attempts, copped 1 pair off Eastbay...

Hope everybody got them! Good Luck
pimp.gif

Pretty Odd I haven't got my email confirmation yet from NDC, but I the order shows up in my order status under my account... I really hope they upgrade the server or do something before the Concord release. NDC will be destroyed for it if they don't....

Pretty Odd I haven't got my email confirmation yet from NDC, but I the order shows up in my order status under my account... I really hope they upgrade the server or do something before the Concord release. NDC will be destroyed for it if they don't....

Back
Top Bottom