2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

My only real gripe is if we are gonna pay $10 more, could we at least get the hangtag JB?!  Dang!

*sigh* was not able to try and cop in person... was hoping these may sit like the white/cements and even the true blues did, but these seem like they went FAST. cannot find online, and every store I've called is sold out

My only real gripe is if we are gonna pay $10 more, could we at least get the hangtag JB?!  Dang!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

indifferent.gif
@ you for listening to this guy. Dudes a joke. Claims to be some type of baller but dude buys shoes at outlets and trys to flip them for double.
laugh.gif
WOW, you really dislike me huh bro. Thats cray. Dont know where the outlet stuff come from or the baller stuff. Kanye Shrug. Anyway you will enjoy being in the "The We Hate Thenew23 Crew" there are many in it. 
laugh.gif

He's talking about you trying to charge $140 for those Lebron's on NT
30t6p3b.gif
Ok ok "Kanye Shrug"

If my girl didn't have 2 get her +*% this mornin and go 2 work, I woulda been shawt as a baby penis
Wish I coulda sized down from this 9.5, but they fit cool enough

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

indifferent.gif
@ you for listening to this guy. Dudes a joke. Claims to be some type of baller but dude buys shoes at outlets and trys to flip them for double.
laugh.gif
WOW, you really dislike me huh bro. Thats cray. Dont know where the outlet stuff come from or the baller stuff. Kanye Shrug. Anyway you will enjoy being in the "The We Hate Thenew23 Crew" there are many in it. 
laugh.gif

He's talking about you trying to charge $140 for those Lebron's on NT
30t6p3b.gif
Ok ok "Kanye Shrug"

If my girl didn't have 2 get her +*% this mornin and go 2 work, I woulda been shawt as a baby penis
Wish I coulda sized down from this 9.5, but they fit cool enough

If you wear a 8, 11, 11.5 or 12, Richards Sporting Goods still has them up

Richards I like that. Will we get banned for calling it what it says on the store though. I see people edit that. 
BTW If you have one in your city the paper had a coupon for 25 off 100+. Brother just picked up a pair for 135. 

If you wear a 8, 11, 11.5 or 12, Richards Sporting Goods still has them up

Richards I like that. Will we get banned for calling it what it says on the store though. I see people edit that. 
BTW If you have one in your city the paper had a coupon for 25 off 100+. Brother just picked up a pair for 135. 

Originally Posted by spenna316

what is the SNS promo code that everyone got to work?  I cant seem to locate it

they took it off once they realized it was working for the 3's.. only the early few orders went through with it. the code was SNSXPAYPAL 

they took it off once they realized it was working for the 3's.. only the early few orders went through with it. the code was SNSXPAYPAL 

Originally Posted by kelly2323

my 3 game is gonna be vicious 1 aj 3 db's , 2 pair of cements, 2 pair of true blues, and 2 of these. jb is making it happen!!!!!!!i gotta get 1 more doernbecher so i can make this cypher complete!!!!!

laugh.gif
Can't tell if srs

Originally Posted by kelly2323

my 3 game is gonna be vicious 1 aj 3 db's , 2 pair of cements, 2 pair of true blues, and 2 of these. jb is making it happen!!!!!!!i gotta get 1 more doernbecher so i can make this cypher complete!!!!!

laugh.gif
Can't tell if srs

Originally Posted by 335i

I missed that deal
frown.gif
But still got a pair!

Originally Posted by 335i

I missed that deal
frown.gif
But still got a pair!

Back
Top Bottom