2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I just got my pair happy to report that both sneakers have tumbled leather. But, they did come with some defects some negligible cement paint near the elephant print & a bit of precrease, just how we all love them. It's a shame they couldn't be flawless, but I'm not as OCD as you guys are its only noticeable when the sneakers are in your face.

I just got my pair happy to report that both sneakers have tumbled leather. But, they did come with some defects some negligible cement paint near the elephant print & a bit of precrease, just how we all love them. It's a shame they couldn't be flawless, but I'm not as OCD as you guys are its only noticeable when the sneakers are in your face.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by EddieWinslow

Nah I'm not mistaken...The leather on the CDP 3's is smooth compared to the 2011's.
I own both pairs my man...I guess I just disagree with you...
indifferent.gif

I agree with rojanjon.. I like the CDP's better, I think there better than the 2011's but that's my opinion others my think different but that's my OPINION.
I prefer the CDPs too. Maybe it's only with certain pairs, but my pair of CDPs barely has any creasing after maybe 25+ wears. Find it surprising that some people's CDPs creased as badly as they say just after 1 wear. 2011s though, sounds like they're precreased 
laugh.gif

Real talk though, neither are particularly great quality wise. I want dyed midsoles to come back.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Nah I'm not mistaken...The leather on the CDP 3's is smooth compared to the 2011's.
I own both pairs my man...I guess I just disagree with you...
indifferent.gif

I agree with rojanjon.. I like the CDP's better, I think there better than the 2011's but that's my opinion others my think different but that's my OPINION.
I prefer the CDPs too. Maybe it's only with certain pairs, but my pair of CDPs barely has any creasing after maybe 25+ wears. Find it surprising that some people's CDPs creased as badly as they say just after 1 wear. 2011s though, sounds like they're precreased 
laugh.gif

Real talk though, neither are particularly great quality wise. I want dyed midsoles to come back.

First post, long time follower. Thanks for the info throughout the years
Hopefully I can return the favor

First post, long time follower. Thanks for the info throughout the years
Hopefully I can return the favor

Question three pairs deep, no hang tags on any of them? Anyone have the answer? One from Nike NorthPark, other two mom and pops around NYC

Question three pairs deep, no hang tags on any of them? Anyone have the answer? One from Nike NorthPark, other two mom and pops around NYC

Originally Posted by Blazilla

the BC3s did not come with hangtag

Originally Posted by Blazilla

the BC3s did not come with hangtag

So I received my 2 pairs from SNS today.. I ordered 2 pairs of size 9 but while checking them out I realized that one pair was a size 8 in a size 9 box. SNS did me dirty now im suck with a size 8.. smh now I gotta get rid of that pair to cop another size 9.

So I received my 2 pairs from SNS today.. I ordered 2 pairs of size 9 but while checking them out I realized that one pair was a size 8 in a size 9 box. SNS did me dirty now im suck with a size 8.. smh now I gotta get rid of that pair to cop another size 9.

Originally Posted by alan713

Lined up at the 34th street footaction for an hr. I made the mistake of not checking my pair. Guess I'm selling them.

11ad6jp.jpg

nqpnb4.jpg

2m633x0.jpg
Looks like 1 CDP and 1 2011
roll.gif

That's F'ed up tho.....

Yo man must be something up with the right shoe. Same happened to my pair. Was gonna ask you to trade a right for a left but we got bunk rights.

Originally Posted by alan713

Lined up at the 34th street footaction for an hr. I made the mistake of not checking my pair. Guess I'm selling them.

11ad6jp.jpg

nqpnb4.jpg

2m633x0.jpg
Looks like 1 CDP and 1 2011
roll.gif

That's F'ed up tho.....

Yo man must be something up with the right shoe. Same happened to my pair. Was gonna ask you to trade a right for a left but we got bunk rights.

so i rocked one of my sz 10.5's for at least 5 or 6 hours today, went out to eat and the mall, and no cracking or chipping at all. also, im not a skinny guy by any means, 6 ft 210 lbs, so i would say my pair is holding up so far. when i rocked the cdp 3's, fire red 3's, or cool greys 3's for the first time they were all cracking like crazy. im glad i was able to get my hands on 3 pairs of these 2011 bc 3's, they are def one of my favorite jb releases in a long time. also there are still plenty of fsr in houston.

so i rocked one of my sz 10.5's for at least 5 or 6 hours today, went out to eat and the mall, and no cracking or chipping at all. also, im not a skinny guy by any means, 6 ft 210 lbs, so i would say my pair is holding up so far. when i rocked the cdp 3's, fire red 3's, or cool greys 3's for the first time they were all cracking like crazy. im glad i was able to get my hands on 3 pairs of these 2011 bc 3's, they are def one of my favorite jb releases in a long time. also there are still plenty of fsr in houston.

Originally Posted by OmarsOK

Originally Posted by button999

Size 14 (gone now, edited at time of answer of OmarsOK's question) on finishline.com

I'll never order from them again, but if anybody wants to take a chance, there ya go.

y not? what's wrong w/ FL????
Finishline.com has a long history of canceling large numbers of orders and taking forever to return money to customers with canceled orders.
I haven't dealt with them in a while, but last time I did, their process was that they had NO warehouse where they filled online orders from like NDC and Eastbay/Footlocker/Champs DO.

They would take online orders on a Friday night, then try to fill the orders from store stocks on Monday, while selling shoes in the stores all through the previous weekend.

So often by the time they'd get to your order, the size you ordered was gone after being sold out in the stores over the weekend.

Then since they had none of what you ordered left, they'd cancel your order, and take up to two weeks to return your money.

When you'd call customer service to complain, they treated you like dirt, like you should be thankful for them even talking to you.

That's why I will never order from Finishline.com again.

Back
Top Bottom