2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

^ Did I disappoint? Too bad.

Hard to post pic's when your on the move. No time for pics. It's called: a social life; you should try it.

Originally Posted by waverder

Received 3 pairs this evening from SNS and not only did they pack the shoes very secured and bubbled inside the box, they also had the boxes inside free SNS shopping bags.  Thought it was pretty cool.  All pairs looked flawless but i'll get a better look in brighter light in the morning. 
pimp.gif
got mine from SNS the same way and both my pair are flawless.  Hopefully they will get the Concords.

Originally Posted by waverder

Received 3 pairs this evening from SNS and not only did they pack the shoes very secured and bubbled inside the box, they also had the boxes inside free SNS shopping bags.  Thought it was pretty cool.  All pairs looked flawless but i'll get a better look in brighter light in the morning. 
pimp.gif
got mine from SNS the same way and both my pair are flawless.  Hopefully they will get the Concords.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by EddieWinslow

Smooth leather of the CDP's?  I think you are mistaken sir. 
indifferent.gif
Nah I'm not mistaken...The leather on the CDP 3's is smooth compared to the 2011's.
I own both pairs my man...I guess I just disagree with you...
indifferent.gif

I agree with rojanjon.. I like the CDP's better, I think there better than the 2011's but that's my opinion others my think different but that's my OPINION.

I agree

Why are these so damn shiny
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by EddieWinslow

Smooth leather of the CDP's?  I think you are mistaken sir. 
indifferent.gif
Nah I'm not mistaken...The leather on the CDP 3's is smooth compared to the 2011's.
indifferent.gif

I agree with rojanjon.. I like the CDP's better, I think there better than the 2011's but that's my opinion others my think different but that's my OPINION.

I agree

Why are these so damn shiny
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

indifferent.gif

I prefer the CDPs too. Maybe it's only with certain pairs, but my pair of CDPs barely has any creasing after maybe 25+ wears. Find it surprising that some people's CDPs creased as badly as they say just after 1 wear. 2011s though, sounds like they're precreased 
laugh.gif

Real talk though, neither are particularly great quality wise. I want dyed midsoles to come back.

This.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

indifferent.gif

I prefer the CDPs too. Maybe it's only with certain pairs, but my pair of CDPs barely has any creasing after maybe 25+ wears. Find it surprising that some people's CDPs creased as badly as they say just after 1 wear. 2011s though, sounds like they're precreased 
laugh.gif

Real talk though, neither are particularly great quality wise. I want dyed midsoles to come back.

This.

Got my pair in from NDC, they're on point.  I agree about the shiny midsole being  
sick.gif
  though.  I didn't think it would bother me at all because I don't take my sneakers THAT seriously but I think I will try the Magic Eraser method.
These do feel more stiff out of the box than the TB III's or '06 Fire Reds (IIRC).  I wear they TB III's regularly and they are comfortable as hell IMO.  I had to repaint my Fire Red 3's obviously but outside of the midsole disaster the actual sneaker is also very comfy like the TBs. Hopefully the BC III's will feel the same way after breaking them in a bit but I'm a bit worried.

Got my pair in from NDC, they're on point.  I agree about the shiny midsole being  
sick.gif
  though.  I didn't think it would bother me at all because I don't take my sneakers THAT seriously but I think I will try the Magic Eraser method.
These do feel more stiff out of the box than the TB III's or '06 Fire Reds (IIRC).  I wear they TB III's regularly and they are comfortable as hell IMO.  I had to repaint my Fire Red 3's obviously but outside of the midsole disaster the actual sneaker is also very comfy like the TBs. Hopefully the BC III's will feel the same way after breaking them in a bit but I'm a bit worried.

traebond wrote:
waverder wrote:

pimp.gif

DAMN!!!!

SNS is running the game in CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Makes me want to order from them.

traebond wrote:
waverder wrote:

pimp.gif

DAMN!!!!

SNS is running the game in CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Makes me want to order from them.

Originally Posted by mrfantasticj

Hard to post pic's when your on the move. No time for pics. It's called: a social life; you should try it.

You have a social life at 7:45 a.m.? (all my friends are imaginary so i was just inquiring...).

Hum, not to advocate the negligence and improper processing techniques of said company:

Your social life allow you to write a dissertation on "Eastbay Mishandling" and not include
graphic details to highlight your rambling? (Which would have been much quicker than
an ode to the Wisconson warehouse - in the cheese state. Cheesy chode mode).

I understand your frustration, but with 23 posts - which tells me how much you like jordan,
or what that just pure coincidence (in gist, doesn't really matter HOW many years you've been
buying sneakers) - really doesn't make you look good.

Remember Vidal Sasoons, "If we don't look good, you don't look good" campaign slogan?

Well, on Niketalk we go by the adage, "Picture proof or... give me chocolate rain."

You have a social life at 7:45 a.m.? (all my friends are imaginary so i was just inquiring...).

Hum, not to advocate the negligence and improper processing techniques of said company:

Your social life allow you to write a dissertation on "Eastbay Mishandling" and not include
graphic details to highlight your rambling? (Which would have been much quicker than
an ode to the Wisconson warehouse - in the cheese state. Cheesy chode mode).

I understand your frustration, but with 23 posts - which tells me how much you like jordan,
or what that just pure coincidence (in gist, doesn't really matter HOW many years you've been
buying sneakers) - really doesn't make you look good.

Remember Vidal Sasoons, "If we don't look good, you don't look good" campaign slogan?

Well, on Niketalk we go by the adage, "Picture proof or... give me chocolate rain."

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR EASTBAYREP:

Oh yeah, I forgot one minute detail...I didn't even receive a packing slip or a return shipping label with my order. Just two boxes...nothing in either one.
me too...I thought that was weird...always had a packing slip with my Eastbay orders too.  

Oh yeah, I forgot one minute detail...I didn't even receive a packing slip or a return shipping label with my order. Just two boxes...nothing in either one.
me too...I thought that was weird...always had a packing slip with my Eastbay orders too.  

why you mad???
btw if you really were that "social" dude, you would have a connect holding some pairs down for you.  

binye, what do you be on my dude?? 
nerd.gif

your post be all over the place 
roll.gif
roll.gif

why you mad???
btw if you really were that "social" dude, you would have a connect holding some pairs down for you.  

binye, what do you be on my dude?? 
nerd.gif

your post be all over the place 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thank you Eastbay for royally **@$!$* up my order! i ordered TWO sz 7.5, NOT two sz 12.5's!!!! Not only did you send me the wrong sizes of a shoes that is currently sold out of every store in NYC, the two 12.5's that you did send, came looking like they were dragged from Eastbay's warehouse all the way to NYC on a rope in the back of the UPS truck. The boxes were all messed up and the shoes themselves looked like hot garbage.

This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE shoe and this is the time you pick to fk up my order? Needless to say, I will NEVER buy a single item from Eastbay ever again. Between the ridiculous wait times during product releasees, to now sending people the wrong shoes.

I'm not salty at the resellers who bought this shoe out just to make a profit, I get it. It's an opportunity to make a fast buck and I'm totally with that. My beef is with Eastbay and anyone affiliated in that goddamned warehouse that I hope burns down. EASTBAYREP, I know you have nothing to do with this, and I appreciate the fact that you chime in every now and then to help answer questions come release time so please, do not stop on my account. But someone should be in charge of making sure this does not happen again.

Someone really needs to step their game up over at that warehouse of yours so that this never happens again. Not with a release that that will sell out within hours.

I am still waiting for the rep I spoke to over the phone to send me a new return label, but have gotten nothing in my inbox.

Congrats to those who got their pairs, hope you love them as much as I do.

Eastbay, fire the SOB that messed my order up!!!

-NEVER AGAIN-
We are sorry to hear about you receiving the wrong size shoes. 
frown.gif
  We have received your private message, so we are replying to that.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Most customers that order launch shoes do not return them, so to save time, our Warehouse no longer includes the invoices in the package with the launch shoes.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thank you Eastbay for royally **@$!$* up my order! i ordered TWO sz 7.5, NOT two sz 12.5's!!!! Not only did you send me the wrong sizes of a shoes that is currently sold out of every store in NYC, the two 12.5's that you did send, came looking like they were dragged from Eastbay's warehouse all the way to NYC on a rope in the back of the UPS truck. The boxes were all messed up and the shoes themselves looked like hot garbage.

This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE shoe and this is the time you pick to fk up my order? Needless to say, I will NEVER buy a single item from Eastbay ever again. Between the ridiculous wait times during product releasees, to now sending people the wrong shoes.

I'm not salty at the resellers who bought this shoe out just to make a profit, I get it. It's an opportunity to make a fast buck and I'm totally with that. My beef is with Eastbay and anyone affiliated in that goddamned warehouse that I hope burns down. EASTBAYREP, I know you have nothing to do with this, and I appreciate the fact that you chime in every now and then to help answer questions come release time so please, do not stop on my account. But someone should be in charge of making sure this does not happen again.

Someone really needs to step their game up over at that warehouse of yours so that this never happens again. Not with a release that that will sell out within hours.

I am still waiting for the rep I spoke to over the phone to send me a new return label, but have gotten nothing in my inbox.

Congrats to those who got their pairs, hope you love them as much as I do.

Eastbay, fire the SOB that messed my order up!!!

-NEVER AGAIN-
We are sorry to hear about you receiving the wrong size shoes. 
frown.gif
  We have received your private message, so we are replying to that.

Originally Posted by nimhet

Most customers that order launch shoes do not return them, so to save time, our Warehouse no longer includes the invoices in the package with the launch shoes.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom