2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

This is my pair I got from SNS. It had black paint on the white midsole. Luckily I knew how to get it out. But regardless my knowledge, it shouldn't be there in the first place.. sigh

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

eastbay rep smoothly tryna get his way out of the corner... you know damn well eastbay aint gettin jordans already boxed up individually ready to go out... what about orders on multiple pairs, do they just ship 2 different packages??

I ordered 2 from eastbay and I thikn the agent is right, because they just put 2 boxed up items into a really big box.    

eastbay rep smoothly tryna get his way out of the corner... you know damn well eastbay aint gettin jordans already boxed up individually ready to go out... what about orders on multiple pairs, do they just ship 2 different packages??

I ordered 2 from eastbay and I thikn the agent is right, because they just put 2 boxed up items into a really big box.    

Our Warehouse would normally put them into a bigger box that both shoes, with the box they are already in, will fit in.  Some customers do receive an invoice, but the majority of new release shoes are shipped out without one.

EastbayRep - Ray

Our Warehouse would normally put them into a bigger box that both shoes, with the box they are already in, will fit in.  Some customers do receive an invoice, but the majority of new release shoes are shipped out without one.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I think eastbay had B grades, someone recived a pair with no upper lace holes.

I think Jb gave b-grades to EVERYONE.
This is insane

This is insane

even AIR RANDY got upper lace holes! cmon son
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

This is insane

What if these are in fact CDP B grades? Hmm...

Originally Posted by MrDozo

This is insane

What if these are in fact CDP B grades? Hmm...

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

laugh.gif
this happens more often than you think with Nike.

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

laugh.gif
this happens more often than you think with Nike.

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

This is my pair I got from SNS. It had black paint on the white midsole. Luckily I knew how to get it out. But regardless my knowledge, it shouldn't be there in the first place.. sigh

Wow, just one quick question...

Why is your pair so curved?

(Not that there's anything remotely problematic about that... it's actually nice to have a little curvature
every once in a blue moon - you see what i'm sayin'?
grin.gif
 )

Umph.

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

Wow, just one quick question...

Why is your pair so curved?

(Not that there's anything remotely problematic about that... it's actually nice to have a little curvature
every once in a blue moon - you see what i'm sayin'?
grin.gif
 )

Umph.

Back
Top Bottom