2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

I went on a vacation and only took one pair of shoes, instead of over packing and it was these. 5 days in a row, hours and hours of walking, not one single crack.

I went on a vacation and only took one pair of shoes, instead of over packing and it was these. 5 days in a row, hours and hours of walking, not one single crack.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

sz 12's seem GONE any help
nerd.gif
Nike has 12, 12.5 and 15 right now.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-417672

still haven't worn mine. might put em up for sale. scared of paint chipping. wore the white cements 50+ times then balled in em twice before they showed a hair line crack in the paint. people saying these chipped after 2 wears making me not want these

still haven't worn mine. might put em up for sale. scared of paint chipping. wore the white cements 50+ times then balled in em twice before they showed a hair line crack in the paint. people saying these chipped after 2 wears making me not want these

Glad I got mine. Even tho they had a green string sticking out of the elephant print. Weird considering there's no green stitching in the shoe. Def should have been b grades. Good thing I traded those for my actual size. But my new pair's insole was propped up. Like one part of it wasn't glued and sticks up.

Glad I got mine. Even tho they had a green string sticking out of the elephant print. Weird considering there's no green stitching in the shoe. Def should have been b grades. Good thing I traded those for my actual size. But my new pair's insole was propped up. Like one part of it wasn't glued and sticks up.

I just can't seem to get these.... I've missed em every time! Any chance that NDC or any other place will restock in the next couple days??????? PLEASE HELP!

I just can't seem to get these.... I've missed em every time! Any chance that NDC or any other place will restock in the next couple days??????? PLEASE HELP!

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by utl768

quality on these are awful
laugh.gif

IMG_2815 by Sneakerpimp2K8, on Flickr

that is absolutely horrible!  my guys wore his less than 10x's and his look just like this.
so far, mine r good but i only wore them once.
i never thought id complain about jb quality but it's obvious they r moving them through the lines too fast.  quality control is definitely lacking.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by utl768

quality on these are awful
laugh.gif

IMG_2815 by Sneakerpimp2K8, on Flickr

that is absolutely horrible!  my guys wore his less than 10x's and his look just like this.
so far, mine r good but i only wore them once.
i never thought id complain about jb quality but it's obvious they r moving them through the lines too fast.  quality control is definitely lacking.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by hjdunks26

Purchased 2 pairs size 12.5 on RD. Not impressed with quality and they were a bit small for me, so I figured I would simply return them instead of reselling to give other NT'ers a chance to cop at retail. Not sure if they list returns on their website or if it goes to outlets, but they might pop back up on NDC...so heads up.

$+#..?  Why don't you just sell them to an NT'er in need for retail? 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by hjdunks26

Purchased 2 pairs size 12.5 on RD. Not impressed with quality and they were a bit small for me, so I figured I would simply return them instead of reselling to give other NT'ers a chance to cop at retail. Not sure if they list returns on their website or if it goes to outlets, but they might pop back up on NDC...so heads up.

$+#..?  Why don't you just sell them to an NT'er in need for retail? 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom