2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by jayem

I feel you man, live about 2hrs from you Toronto. lol
Winters sucks for sneakerheads, I'm rolling with Tims for a moment.
Patiently waiting for spring.
It does suck bad!
But I have some other kicks I can wear in the mean time.

Same goes for any sneaker I get before April/May: 

Chicago 10's, DW AJ1 or AJ Spiz'ike Bordeauxs, WC 4's and Playoff 12's (might wear those since they release towards the end of April).

MOVING FROM CLEVELAND TO HOUSTON FOR THE WIN.

BOUT TO START WEARING HEAT YEAR ROUND
pimp.gif

That's whats up bro!
Enjoy the change. Now you'll be breaking necks all year round (assuming you save the best kicks for the best weather).

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jonathan79936

I only gt 1 pair and haven't even worn them yet.

Me too!
I only get one pair, not multiple because I don't see the need.

Wear your kicks and keep them clean.

Originally Posted by jonathan79936

I only gt 1 pair and haven't even worn them yet.

Me too!
I only get one pair, not multiple because I don't see the need.

Wear your kicks and keep them clean.

im not gonna lie. i regret selling my black cement 3 from the cdp pack. at first i thought the shoe was gonna look exactly the same. which is y i soldem. after going to several chain stores dem joints were shinyy. it was like jb was doing a collaboration with the armed forces the military. because i remeber when i was in we had to spit shine our boots.and jb made these factory workers put some elbow grease shining on these kicks. i looked at some pairs at that mom and pap shop and if you look at the toe box u could see your reflection and mr clean winking back at u. so i passed. then the day of the relase went to footaction it wasnt that shiny i was heated. luckly for restocks i manage to snag a pair for retail. i saw some people rocking theres and man i have to tell u ladies and gents. these shoes wrinkle more than a 100yrold man i was disgusted i mean i saw creases where i didnt think it was possible i pray my js dont turn 100yrs old after one or two light wears. damm the quality and shinyness

im not gonna lie. i regret selling my black cement 3 from the cdp pack. at first i thought the shoe was gonna look exactly the same. which is y i soldem. after going to several chain stores dem joints were shinyy. it was like jb was doing a collaboration with the armed forces the military. because i remeber when i was in we had to spit shine our boots.and jb made these factory workers put some elbow grease shining on these kicks. i looked at some pairs at that mom and pap shop and if you look at the toe box u could see your reflection and mr clean winking back at u. so i passed. then the day of the relase went to footaction it wasnt that shiny i was heated. luckly for restocks i manage to snag a pair for retail. i saw some people rocking theres and man i have to tell u ladies and gents. these shoes wrinkle more than a 100yrold man i was disgusted i mean i saw creases where i didnt think it was possible i pray my js dont turn 100yrs old after one or two light wears. damm the quality and shinyness

1st pair I got from NDC has nice tumbled leather

Got a 2nd pair from Finishline and the leather sucks... it's almost smooth

1st pair I got from NDC has nice tumbled leather

Got a 2nd pair from Finishline and the leather sucks... it's almost smooth

got mines on rd tried them on for the first time last night fits like a charm... i might break them out for the TI concert next sat night
pimp.gif

got mines on rd tried them on for the first time last night fits like a charm... i might break them out for the TI concert next sat night
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom