2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

sold my pair for 190 shippped. was considering coping again but not for 250.
feels bad man
guess ill wait and see if I can find 2001s for a good price. if not ill be waiting on a fire red retro
My Fire Red's from 07 are in good shape aside from minor cracking and some yellowing on the back heel tab.  Eventually I'll look into repainting the midsole.  Just need to add the White Cement's to make my collection of 3's complete.

Think I'm gonna break them out this weekend.
pimp.gif

After three months how they holding up? 
I traded my pair for DS Bords and my boy has been just wearing his lightly and is still seeing some cracking...

I traded my pair for DS Bords and my boy has been just wearing his lightly and is still seeing some cracking...

I'll eventually cop another pair of these before years go by and these turn into impossible shoes to find a la '04 Bred XIIIs.

I'll eventually cop another pair of these before years go by and these turn into impossible shoes to find a la '04 Bred XIIIs.

How are these holding up for everyone? Wore my white cement 3's about 5 times with no cracking. Same quality???

How are these holding up for everyone? Wore my white cement 3's about 5 times with no cracking. Same quality???

the leather on mine is crap and theyre cracking badly
30t6p3b.gif

WC IVs exponentially better quality material wise

the leather on mine is crap and theyre cracking badly
30t6p3b.gif

WC IVs exponentially better quality material wise

JB got the sizing correct for these - I'm looking at my 2011 TBs and WCs and they're a bit bigger than my usual size 9s.

JB got the sizing correct for these - I'm looking at my 2011 TBs and WCs and they're a bit bigger than my usual size 9s.

Although the white cement IV's are better quality, the cracking on these is inevitable. Just wear your shoes and enjoy em.

These are one of my favorite shoes.

Although the white cement IV's are better quality, the cracking on these is inevitable. Just wear your shoes and enjoy em.

These are one of my favorite shoes.

^ I agree, it comes with wearing your shoes. I would like to scoop up another pair in the near future, one of my favorite J's.

^ I agree, it comes with wearing your shoes. I would like to scoop up another pair in the near future, one of my favorite J's.

Originally Posted by CowColor

people still talkin about this shoe?

Really?
Someone new like you has to post something like this?

Really?

Don't expect the price to come down on these for about a year or two or possibly more. I held on to my white Cement III's from 03 and was still able to get $230 for them recently. Didn't think they can hold value that long. I expect a whole lot worse for the Black Cements. More popular than the white. I can see this retaining $250 easily within the next 2-3 years. Resellers would only have to worry once that midsole goes to mush.

Originally Posted by CowColor

people still talkin about this shoe?

Really?
Someone new like you has to post something like this?

Really?

Don't expect the price to come down on these for about a year or two or possibly more. I held on to my white Cement III's from 03 and was still able to get $230 for them recently. Didn't think they can hold value that long. I expect a whole lot worse for the Black Cements. More popular than the white. I can see this retaining $250 easily within the next 2-3 years. Resellers would only have to worry once that midsole goes to mush.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Mine are holding up well. Got my first crack after wearing them heave for 2 weeks. Was surprised because my white cements still don't have cracks in them.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Mine are holding up well. Got my first crack after wearing them heave for 2 weeks. Was surprised because my white cements still don't have cracks in them.

I've worn my pair about 3 times now and can already see some slight cracking on one of the shoes 
grin.gif
. Since I have 3 pairs though, have kind of just accepted it's inevitable and will just wear em even more now that they're not "perfect" anymore 
laugh.gif

I've worn my pair about 3 times now and can already see some slight cracking on one of the shoes 
grin.gif
. Since I have 3 pairs though, have kind of just accepted it's inevitable and will just wear em even more now that they're not "perfect" anymore 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom