2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by Infamous MG

Originally Posted by ekhunter

heres the final product, no nubuk ppls!

Those are CDP III's
eyes.gif
THIS.

The most telling feature pointing that these are CDP's (other than elephant print) is the fact that the upper heel padding and perforations are exactly to the specs of the CDP's and all 2011 III's that have released thus far have not had the care and definition in the perforations or padding that past models have had; I highly doubt JB will spend the extra $$$$ or time to boost the quality of perceived "minor details" for the BCIII's when they chose not to do so on the TB or WCIII's.

One can pray that they will prove I wrong. 
nerd.gif

Those are CDP III's
eyes.gif
THIS.

The most telling feature pointing that these are CDP's (other than elephant print) is the fact that the upper heel padding and perforations are exactly to the specs of the CDP's and all 2011 III's that have released thus far have not had the care and definition in the perforations or padding that past models have had; I highly doubt JB will spend the extra $$$$ or time to boost the quality of perceived "minor details" for the BCIII's when they chose not to do so on the TB or WCIII's.

One can pray that they will prove I wrong. 
nerd.gif

so sellyasoles is not legit? can someone give me a site that i can pre order, i really need this in my life..

so sellyasoles is not legit? can someone give me a site that i can pre order, i really need this in my life..

Those are CDP III's
eyes.gif
Yep, everything is EXACTLY the same.  
Listen guys, Jordans are usually put into production about 4-5 months before a release and finished about 2-3 months prior to release date.  These are a late November release.  Production should be starting very soon, and LEGIT pictures will be out in no time.  These will be leather, stop getting worried over the nubuck. 

Those are CDP III's
eyes.gif
Yep, everything is EXACTLY the same.  
Listen guys, Jordans are usually put into production about 4-5 months before a release and finished about 2-3 months prior to release date.  These are a late November release.  Production should be starting very soon, and LEGIT pictures will be out in no time.  These will be leather, stop getting worried over the nubuck. 

nubuck would make these an easy pass..but like the rest of you said,they're just samples,jb has done some pretty stupid stuff in the past and ruined classics,but don't think they'll mess these up..the nubuck or suede or whatever was just someone's bad idea back at the company,please fire him...i'd really hate to hunt down a pair of cdp's,it's crazy how much $$$$ people are asking for cdp 3's

nubuck would make these an easy pass..but like the rest of you said,they're just samples,jb has done some pretty stupid stuff in the past and ruined classics,but don't think they'll mess these up..the nubuck or suede or whatever was just someone's bad idea back at the company,please fire him...i'd really hate to hunt down a pair of cdp's,it's crazy how much $$$$ people are asking for cdp 3's

I wonder if JB puts out samples like the nubuck ones just to mess with people. Seems like a lot of people stress out over rumors

I wonder if JB puts out samples like the nubuck ones just to mess with people. Seems like a lot of people stress out over rumors

Originally Posted by kingcrane

Sometimes, but there may be too many sources and photos out there of these nubuck joints to just be messin with folks. I really hope there just messin with us

Originally Posted by kingcrane

Sometimes, but there may be too many sources and photos out there of these nubuck joints to just be messin with folks. I really hope there just messin with us

Nubuck version looks pretty good IMO. Throw a limited to so and so stores on them and the tune of most would completely change. Since this isn't the case and they won't be releasing with the dreaded nubuck we should all probably just enjoy the summer in the meantime. October will be here soon enough and then we call all panic over these and still have time for the XI's!

Nubuck version looks pretty good IMO. Throw a limited to so and so stores on them and the tune of most would completely change. Since this isn't the case and they won't be releasing with the dreaded nubuck we should all probably just enjoy the summer in the meantime. October will be here soon enough and then we call all panic over these and still have time for the XI's!

Back
Top Bottom