2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

these new pictures have changed my opinion on these, except for the shiny paint.
But whatever will cop a couple of pairs now, repaint 1 to be the normal paint (less shiny).
if the results come out nice then I will repaint them all.

these new pictures have changed my opinion on these, except for the shiny paint.
But whatever will cop a couple of pairs now, repaint 1 to be the normal paint (less shiny).
if the results come out nice then I will repaint them all.

These maybe semi- limited like the true blues. When i went and got my true blues from a champs in the mall they only had maybe 3 pairs of each sizes and every pair sold out within the hour, so don't think that these will be readily available. There are those who slept on the TB on release date and regret it.

These maybe semi- limited like the true blues. When i went and got my true blues from a champs in the mall they only had maybe 3 pairs of each sizes and every pair sold out within the hour, so don't think that these will be readily available. There are those who slept on the TB on release date and regret it.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

eek.gif

Absolutely beautiful.

that pic on the top of this page looks reaaalll good, JB finally starting to get +@++ right for a change 

Back
Top Bottom