2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

check out this video of the 2011 Black Cement

to me like everyone says the ppl who get them early are like b-grades. in this video it looks creased already

to me like everyone says the ppl who get them early are like b-grades. in this video it looks creased already

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Did he just call that a "Semen" box? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Did he just call that a "Semen" box? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Zyzz

there was another problem with air randy, not the stealing shoes...

THIS...

I guess only the older heads remember... I am not about to blow up dudes spot though
grin.gif
You might as well remind these guys before they spend their money 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Zyzz

there was another problem with air randy, not the stealing shoes...

THIS...

I guess only the older heads remember... I am not about to blow up dudes spot though
grin.gif
You might as well remind these guys before they spend their money 
roll.gif

I purchase the early release from Randy. He should be shipping by end of the wk. I have dealt with him in the past and haven't had any issues so far.

I purchase the early release from Randy. He should be shipping by end of the wk. I have dealt with him in the past and haven't had any issues so far.

They wont release retros with the "NIKE AIR" unfortunately. Since its under Jordan Brand. The Nike Air is definitely a much better look

They wont release retros with the "NIKE AIR" unfortunately. Since its under Jordan Brand. The Nike Air is definitely a much better look

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

When's the last time you saw Nike Air on a pair of Jordan's?

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

When's the last time you saw Nike Air on a pair of Jordan's?

Back
Top Bottom