Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

Did he just call that a "Semen" box? 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  @semen box. "cement box"
damn they look bad in this vid.  paint on that midsole is mad shiny and not flat like the recent true blues.  tongue also looks super short.

i hope the later ones look better.

the tongue is WRECKED.

is that how all the midsole paint is on the 3's that dropped this year?? shiny its like glossy house paint. i passed on all the 3's this year.

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

Did he just call that a "Semen" box? 
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  @semen box. "cement box"
damn they look bad in this vid.  paint on that midsole is mad shiny and not flat like the recent true blues.  tongue also looks super short.

i hope the later ones look better.

the tongue is WRECKED.

is that how all the midsole paint is on the 3's that dropped this year?? shiny its like glossy house paint. i passed on all the 3's this year.

Maybe I'm missing something, so can someone fill me in on the differences between these and the CDP's?

Maybe I'm missing something, so can someone fill me in on the differences between these and the CDP's?

Originally Posted by doyung9

Judging from the other III's that dropped this year, the paint doesn't crack as easy
The tumbled leather on this years III's also seem to be very shiny, yet very tumbled as well (if that makes sense)

2011's also seem to run bigger and crease easier.  The 2011's come in the cement box with the removable top/lid and the bottom on the shoe that says "Jordan" is white with red letters not red with red letters,

I think that about sums it up, some have gotten pairs have been great as far as quality and others haven't been pleased.  It's basically russian roulette with JB as far as quality pairs.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Judging from the other III's that dropped this year, the paint doesn't crack as easy
The tumbled leather on this years III's also seem to be very shiny, yet very tumbled as well (if that makes sense)

2011's also seem to run bigger and crease easier.  The 2011's come in the cement box with the removable top/lid and the bottom on the shoe that says "Jordan" is white with red letters not red with red letters,

I think that about sums it up, some have gotten pairs have been great as far as quality and others haven't been pleased.  It's basically russian roulette with JB as far as quality pairs.

Have to get another pair of black cement 3s, even if the quality isnt as good as before. They are too sick and they go with everything!

Have to get another pair of black cement 3s, even if the quality isnt as good as before. They are too sick and they go with everything!

In that dudes video the shape of the shoe looks way off to me. Im not sure if thats how they look with 2011 retros but it looks like he got a bad pair.

In that dudes video the shape of the shoe looks way off to me. Im not sure if thats how they look with 2011 retros but it looks like he got a bad pair.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

These are coming with the hang tag like the white cements, means I might have to double up.

No hate, but you would double up over a hang tag?
I can live without them for me, my white cements have some tearing from the hang tag being jerked around, yet my true blues don't since they didn't come with one.
Nah I usually double up anyway, but kinda wasn't going too due to the tag. I don't wear mine with the tag on it, so maybe you should take it of before you wear them.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

These are coming with the hang tag like the white cements, means I might have to double up.

No hate, but you would double up over a hang tag?
I can live without them for me, my white cements have some tearing from the hang tag being jerked around, yet my true blues don't since they didn't come with one.
Nah I usually double up anyway, but kinda wasn't going too due to the tag. I don't wear mine with the tag on it, so maybe you should take it of before you wear them.

I can't wait to get these, but I really don't want to worry about having to go to the mall to get a pair after the Cowboys game & Thanksgiving dinner. Sigh!
Glad I have two connects!

I can't wait to get these, but I really don't want to worry about having to go to the mall to get a pair after the Cowboys game & Thanksgiving dinner. Sigh!
Glad I have two connects!

Back
Top Bottom