2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by gentry187

These retroes are far from the real classics.

That's how I'm feelin, but I have a DS pair of the CDP black cements that I don't have the heart to unDS so I copped these to wear.

Originally Posted by gentry187

These retroes are far from the real classics.

That's how I'm feelin, but I have a DS pair of the CDP black cements that I don't have the heart to unDS so I copped these to wear.

first time buying from air randy, most likely will get the concords from him when he gets them

don't have a digicam but here are some pics from my iphone
5959774091_533bc8db2a_b.jpg

5959773755_4efea8e051_b.jpg

5959773729_ced7a819ca_b.jpg

5960331262_dc88e665f3_b.jpg

first time buying from air randy, most likely will get the concords from him when he gets them

don't have a digicam but here are some pics from my iphone
5959774091_533bc8db2a_b.jpg

5959773755_4efea8e051_b.jpg

5959773729_ced7a819ca_b.jpg

5960331262_dc88e665f3_b.jpg

knuckles you got yours just today? Mine cleared Customs on Sunday and process in NY on Monday and it still hasnt' shown up yet! @$%! They better be here tomorrow!

knuckles you got yours just today? Mine cleared Customs on Sunday and process in NY on Monday and it still hasnt' shown up yet! @$%! They better be here tomorrow!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

it should not be taking that long since it cleared customs 
where are you located 

^ yeah i got mines today, very satisfied, not bad compared to my beat 01 retros, don't have cdp's

the leather is not even shiny only the side panels

^ yeah i got mines today, very satisfied, not bad compared to my beat 01 retros, don't have cdp's

the leather is not even shiny only the side panels

where are you located 

Man people be over analyzing this sh*t! Eventually these will be sold out, some of yall will complain now and might jump on the wagon later to cop just cause.

Either way I'm gettin my mine and Im' not repainting anything. I might have a way to remove the sheen, but I might not, but we'll see.

Man people be over analyzing this sh*t! Eventually these will be sold out, some of yall will complain now and might jump on the wagon later to cop just cause.

Either way I'm gettin my mine and Im' not repainting anything. I might have a way to remove the sheen, but I might not, but we'll see.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

where are you located 

Seattle. I'm just shocked that it hasn't update cause it's been up to date so far and done pretty well, but I'm giving them 3 days to come from NY to here.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

where are you located 

Seattle. I'm just shocked that it hasn't update cause it's been up to date so far and done pretty well, but I'm giving them 3 days to come from NY to here.

mines still says its in NY lol, i didnt even expect them to be delivered today

when i was opening the box i was expecting to be disappointed then i was like

mikewhoa.png

mines still says its in NY lol, i didnt even expect them to be delivered today

when i was opening the box i was expecting to be disappointed then i was like

mikewhoa.png

Back
Top Bottom