2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

for those who are buying/bought from airrandy/vmvinc you better do your research first... I can only warn you guys so many times to NOT BUY from these sites

What about RMKStore.com?

Originally Posted by dharv

I bought mine from Air Randy! No problems here....
like I said... do your research my man... yes your shoes came in, but look up what kind of shoes you got 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

like I said... do your research my man... yes your shoes came in, but look up what kind of shoes you got 
ohwell.gif

this

If you're that sure my shoes are either fake or b-grades prove it. Until then they look authentic to me. Better than my TB3's and my WC3's. And I purchased those at HOH.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

ohwell.gif

this

If you're that sure my shoes are either fake or b-grades prove it. Until then they look authentic to me. Better than my TB3's and my WC3's. And I purchased those at HOH.

A little late with the pics, but heres a couple flicks of mine that I got from Air Randy. Overall no real complaints on them, mine dont have as much cushioning around the insides like my CDP's do. Im keeping my CDP's DS and rockin these. They got shiny leather, and that black strip on the midsole on the heel is pretty damn shiny as well, I gotta go cop a magic erase and see if that'll help. Overall Im pretty content with my purchase.

A little late with the pics, but heres a couple flicks of mine that I got from Air Randy. Overall no real complaints on them, mine dont have as much cushioning around the insides like my CDP's do. Im keeping my CDP's DS and rockin these. They got shiny leather, and that black strip on the midsole on the heel is pretty damn shiny as well, I gotta go cop a magic erase and see if that'll help. Overall Im pretty content with my purchase.

Back
Top Bottom