2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Well the midsole and leather is glossy as well, possible themed to go with the retro card? I'm not wild about the gloss everywhere..

Originally Posted by lugzzy

^ yeah.. my box is also bigger than the other jordan 3 boxes.. but im just curious as to why the cards are glossy.. i got my pair from a reputable reseller so i think these are legit.. got some minor flaws but i guess that no shoes are perfect.. hope to snag up a pair on RD to really see the difference from early releases..
the box below is from the aj3 black cement..

2h3dks4.jpg

but overall.. im very happy with my pair.. didn't mind paying over retail.. definitely need to double up on these..
pimp.gif

2uhlevt.jpg

the shoes look legit 

i am happy with my pair also 

will get another come November if money permits 

^ yeah.. my box is also bigger than the other jordan 3 boxes.. but im just curious as to why the cards are glossy.. i got my pair from a reputable reseller so i think these are legit.. got some minor flaws but i guess that no shoes are perfect.. hope to snag up a pair on RD to really see the difference from early releases..
the box below is from the aj3 black cement..

2h3dks4.jpg

but overall.. im very happy with my pair.. didn't mind paying over retail.. definitely need to double up on these..
pimp.gif

2uhlevt.jpg

the shoes look legit 

i am happy with my pair also 

will get another come November if money permits 

no point in buying the CDP now...copping these for sure. i also NEED some fire reds before these release

no point in buying the CDP now...copping these for sure. i also NEED some fire reds before these release

i got my pair from a local reseller.. no hang tag.. quality looks good.. but it does have some minor lil flaws..
anyone notice the box is harder and not flimsy at all.. and the card thats included is glossy..
the white cement and true blue card has a matte finish..
2h825pv.jpg%3Cbr%3E
260fja9.jpg

i tried my pair on and it seems to fit a bit tighter than the white cement and true blues.. i wear a size 9 on all Js
2e4ko6u.jpg

35bwg46.jpg

denqjd.jpg

zvy3om.jpg

It looks good on feet. Congrats on the Pickups!

i got my pair from a local reseller.. no hang tag.. quality looks good.. but it does have some minor lil flaws..
anyone notice the box is harder and not flimsy at all.. and the card thats included is glossy..
the white cement and true blue card has a matte finish..
2h825pv.jpg%3Cbr%3E
260fja9.jpg

i tried my pair on and it seems to fit a bit tighter than the white cement and true blues.. i wear a size 9 on all Js
2e4ko6u.jpg

35bwg46.jpg

denqjd.jpg

zvy3om.jpg

It looks good on feet. Congrats on the Pickups!

Maybe we both have d same seller, hehe, Im also curious wid the glossy card, but i requested mine to have hangtag, i have no problem wid the box, its the same size as the BHM box, i have all 5 pairs of 2011 the stealth is in transit also wid hangtag hehe, i also have d 2008 BC3, and yea its more better than the new release in terms of quality.

Maybe we both have d same seller, hehe, Im also curious wid the glossy card, but i requested mine to have hangtag, i have no problem wid the box, its the same size as the BHM box, i have all 5 pairs of 2011 the stealth is in transit also wid hangtag hehe, i also have d 2008 BC3, and yea its more better than the new release in terms of quality.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Got mine from slamdunkspace. Looks decent. No major complaints. No hang tag

How legit is slamdunkspace.com I was considering ordering from them because there prices are pretty low???

How legit is slamdunkspace.com I was considering ordering from them because there prices are pretty low???

New pics are making me want to grab a pair early again.... Ima try to stay patient though... Last few pair look clean !

New pics are making me want to grab a pair early again.... Ima try to stay patient though... Last few pair look clean !

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

First time buying from slamdunk. Honestly, shoes are legit. No major complaints that havent been said already. The glossy leather, which doesnt bother me. a minor glue stain, which you'll find on most RD pairs too. Midsole on mine look good (not shiny). These did not come hang tag. From reading the post on this thread, RMKSTORE.com has them with the hang tag. Comes with a card? Mind only came with the cement tissue paper and the kicks.

My complaints - Shoes were not double boxed, I ordered 2 shoes - 50 dollars shipping. So boxes came with some damage. Just to let you know to make an informed decision on buyer.

Originally Posted by 23FRESH

First time buying from slamdunk. Honestly, shoes are legit. No major complaints that havent been said already. The glossy leather, which doesnt bother me. a minor glue stain, which you'll find on most RD pairs too. Midsole on mine look good (not shiny). These did not come hang tag. From reading the post on this thread, RMKSTORE.com has them with the hang tag. Comes with a card? Mind only came with the cement tissue paper and the kicks.

My complaints - Shoes were not double boxed, I ordered 2 shoes - 50 dollars shipping. So boxes came with some damage. Just to let you know to make an informed decision on buyer.

Back
Top Bottom