2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

is it me or does it seem like half of the sneaker world already has their pair? im getting my 2-pair early through my connect (like by the end of the month, which will still be 3 months early) but damn, seems like everyone on youtube's got em already. cant wait for mine.

is it me or does it seem like half of the sneaker world already has their pair? im getting my 2-pair early through my connect (like by the end of the month, which will still be 3 months early) but damn, seems like everyone on youtube's got em already. cant wait for mine.

damn I decided to pull the trigger and can't even logon to air-randy's site, Can anyone that's purchased from him send me his email on PM?

damn I decided to pull the trigger and can't even logon to air-randy's site, Can anyone that's purchased from him send me his email on PM?

for those who got off AR how long did it take to get the shoes?

Since yesterday mine left Hong Kong and hasnt updated the status in the Hong Kong Post.com

im hoping i will get them by tomorrow but idk
ohwell.gif

for those who got off AR how long did it take to get the shoes?

Since yesterday mine left Hong Kong and hasnt updated the status in the Hong Kong Post.com

im hoping i will get them by tomorrow but idk
ohwell.gif

I havent been in this thread much at all but I always planned on copping these so I didnt really bother keeping up since I already knew where I could cop and they are gonna be available here up north.

I ordered a an early pair from one of the overseas sites and just received them.

Overall Im happy with the shoe but one of the first things me and my GF noticed was how damn shiny the shoe is
laugh.gif

I thought maybe I had a bad pair or something just seemed off, but I jumped into this thread and read the last 5 pages and realized that this is apparently normal???

Do any of yours have a NASTY smell??? I dont remember my WC or TB's smelling like this but I dont remember smelling them either
laugh.gif

I havent been in this thread much at all but I always planned on copping these so I didnt really bother keeping up since I already knew where I could cop and they are gonna be available here up north.

I ordered a an early pair from one of the overseas sites and just received them.

Overall Im happy with the shoe but one of the first things me and my GF noticed was how damn shiny the shoe is
laugh.gif

I thought maybe I had a bad pair or something just seemed off, but I jumped into this thread and read the last 5 pages and realized that this is apparently normal???

Do any of yours have a NASTY smell??? I dont remember my WC or TB's smelling like this but I dont remember smelling them either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i just send you a pm man 
read it when you can 

later 

Originally Posted by DRO3000

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i just send you a pm man 
read it when you can 

later 

Back
Top Bottom