2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I havent been in this thread much at all but I always planned on copping these so I didnt really bother keeping up since I already knew where I could cop and they are gonna be available here up north.

I ordered a an early pair from one of the overseas sites and just received them.

Overall Im happy with the shoe but one of the first things me and my GF noticed was how damn shiny the shoe is
laugh.gif

I thought maybe I had a bad pair or something just seemed off, but I jumped into this thread and read the last 5 pages and realized that this is apparently normal???

Do any of yours have a NASTY smell??? I dont remember my WC or TB's smelling like this but I dont remember smelling them either
laugh.gif

Pics? And which reseller did you go with?

I havent been in this thread much at all but I always planned on copping these so I didnt really bother keeping up since I already knew where I could cop and they are gonna be available here up north.

I ordered a an early pair from one of the overseas sites and just received them.

Overall Im happy with the shoe but one of the first things me and my GF noticed was how damn shiny the shoe is
laugh.gif

I thought maybe I had a bad pair or something just seemed off, but I jumped into this thread and read the last 5 pages and realized that this is apparently normal???

Do any of yours have a NASTY smell??? I dont remember my WC or TB's smelling like this but I dont remember smelling them either
laugh.gif

i remember when it was a nerve wreck waiting in line hoping you get your size. then getting them a week or 2 early you were dong something. now getting the 3-4 months earlt its crazy.... but hey i got mine and they are nice

i remember when it was a nerve wreck waiting in line hoping you get your size. then getting them a week or 2 early you were dong something. now getting the 3-4 months earlt its crazy.... but hey i got mine and they are nice

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Never got my question answered.

Is the ankle padding the same thickness as cements and TBs?

Ankle padding is the same as the 2011 cements and 2011 true blues. Got a pair off SDS. Compared to my CDP 3s, its alot less padding/less comfortable.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Never got my question answered.

Is the ankle padding the same thickness as cements and TBs?

Ankle padding is the same as the 2011 cements and 2011 true blues. Got a pair off SDS. Compared to my CDP 3s, its alot less padding/less comfortable.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The smell being like a hard nail polish smell? If so my WC wasn't bad but my TB's reeked of that smell so I just left them out of the box for 2 days and the smell was gone for the most part.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The smell being like a hard nail polish smell? If so my WC wasn't bad but my TB's reeked of that smell so I just left them out of the box for 2 days and the smell was gone for the most part.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I can post pics later but I copped from sneakerape.  The shoes look fine I was just surprised since I really didnt read into this thread much sinc eI always planned on copping from the mall on RD, but things changed

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I can post pics later but I copped from sneakerape.  The shoes look fine I was just surprised since I really didnt read into this thread much sinc eI always planned on copping from the mall on RD, but things changed

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

All Early release shoes come from the same place. The overseas sellers are all sourcing their shoes from the same place.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

All Early release shoes come from the same place. The overseas sellers are all sourcing their shoes from the same place.

Back
Top Bottom