2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Happy I sold my CDP those had horrible quality.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

laugh.gif
the only break in the heat will be n March 2012(nothing relevant droppin at least IMO).
Next year is a pocket drainer no question
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
the only break in the heat will be n March 2012(nothing relevant droppin at least IMO).
Next year is a pocket drainer no question
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Look how much nicer the leather looks on the crib size joints... 
roll.gif

385281_296848363676034_137237366303802_1091611_1219420472_n.jpg

Granted it's still got the shiny gloss but the actual texture looks much better. What's the point of giving babies the nice leather?? C'mon JB..
indifferent.gif
Dammmmmmm! They look sweet, I'm copping a pair for my shorty
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Look how much nicer the leather looks on the crib size joints... 
roll.gif

385281_296848363676034_137237366303802_1091611_1219420472_n.jpg

Granted it's still got the shiny gloss but the actual texture looks much better. What's the point of giving babies the nice leather?? C'mon JB..
indifferent.gif
Dammmmmmm! They look sweet, I'm copping a pair for my shorty
happy.gif

Why do you guys supposed that JB keeps the back of the tongue Red on the Black/Cements, White/Cements, Fire Reds, but no the true blues? I was looking at my TB's yesterday, and thought how sweet they wouldve looked with the back of the tongue red like they shouldve been.

Why do you guys supposed that JB keeps the back of the tongue Red on the Black/Cements, White/Cements, Fire Reds, but no the true blues? I was looking at my TB's yesterday, and thought how sweet they wouldve looked with the back of the tongue red like they shouldve been.

love em, copped early and have worn them daily as beaters. plus it helps me keep my 01s on ice will grab another pair on RD

love em, copped early and have worn them daily as beaters. plus it helps me keep my 01s on ice will grab another pair on RD

Just wondering how hard these will be to get.  Release day is Black Friday, there are going to be lines everywhere whether it is for these or not.  There's also a lot of hype going on for these.

Just wondering how hard these will be to get.  Release day is Black Friday, there are going to be lines everywhere whether it is for these or not.  There's also a lot of hype going on for these.

these are gonna be 150 retail right???? since there a gr realese can i just my military discount????

these are gonna be 150 retail right???? since there a gr realese can i just my military discount????

Back
Top Bottom