2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Nike UK taking pre orders for the 3s but shipping only within the European region...

Thanks for nothing 
laugh.gif

Well I ordered on SNS yesterday...if it was meant to be it was meant to be. I've decided against camping out...getting too old for that.
edit: I see that others have already had theirs shipped...mine still says processing...size 9.5.  When did you guys order yours?

Well I ordered on SNS yesterday...if it was meant to be it was meant to be. I've decided against camping out...getting too old for that.
edit: I see that others have already had theirs shipped...mine still says processing...size 9.5.  When did you guys order yours?

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Be careful with SNS. Especially if you dont want to tie up funds. They didnt get thier restock of CG'S last year and people missed out on other restocks. EU restocks are a crap shoot. Those that did restock got scattered sizes. Usually their restock comes from Nike after they have fulfilled all of their worldwide vendor orders. So thats not usually until a week after RD. 

they did say they got a ton of sizes and stock.

Yup. I even confirmed with them via e-mail.
-Drew

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Be careful with SNS. Especially if you dont want to tie up funds. They didnt get thier restock of CG'S last year and people missed out on other restocks. EU restocks are a crap shoot. Those that did restock got scattered sizes. Usually their restock comes from Nike after they have fulfilled all of their worldwide vendor orders. So thats not usually until a week after RD. 

they did say they got a ton of sizes and stock.

Yup. I even confirmed with them via e-mail.
-Drew

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Got my pair for 165 no tax @ the indoor swapmeet in pomona.
pimp.gif

He's getting the 11s next and he is gonna give me a call when he gets them $200 cash
pimp.gif

u trust someone in pomona 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
are swap meets even legit though..

thats a inside joke to Yu Mad
Hard to say they are just individual retailers paying rent by no means are they all the same, but by my experiences they will sell anything fake or legit stolen or purchased its a roll of the dice. Not sure if anyone else is from the area but everyone swore dude in upland indoor sold legit Jordans untill he sold heads space jams in like 2005 swore they were legit not sure if every pair he ever had is fake but i know he sells fakes (hes still open).

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Got my pair for 165 no tax @ the indoor swapmeet in pomona.
pimp.gif

He's getting the 11s next and he is gonna give me a call when he gets them $200 cash
pimp.gif

u trust someone in pomona 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
are swap meets even legit though..

thats a inside joke to Yu Mad
Hard to say they are just individual retailers paying rent by no means are they all the same, but by my experiences they will sell anything fake or legit stolen or purchased its a roll of the dice. Not sure if anyone else is from the area but everyone swore dude in upland indoor sold legit Jordans untill he sold heads space jams in like 2005 swore they were legit not sure if every pair he ever had is fake but i know he sells fakes (hes still open).

Originally Posted by Rummage

Well i placed my initial order last Thursday for a sz 10, then they had a restock so i made another order for a 10.5 on Saturday and had them cancel out my first order. 
I think you should be good, since mine said processing for about a day!  

Originally Posted by Rummage

Well i placed my initial order last Thursday for a sz 10, then they had a restock so i made another order for a 10.5 on Saturday and had them cancel out my first order. 
I think you should be good, since mine said processing for about a day!  

Hey y'all, I'm wondering will there be re-stocks of these a week after the release date on nike.com...seriously, do y'all think these will sell out instantly at stores everywhere?

Hey y'all, I'm wondering will there be re-stocks of these a week after the release date on nike.com...seriously, do y'all think these will sell out instantly at stores everywhere?

knew this was gonna happen

finally got my pair in
left shoe with the thin print
right shoe with thick print

i swear this has happened to me with every single pair of 3's with me this year

knew this was gonna happen

finally got my pair in
left shoe with the thin print
right shoe with thick print

i swear this has happened to me with every single pair of 3's with me this year

Back
Top Bottom