2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I'm sure I'm late, but was the picture posted of the Cement 3's with the Oregon Ducks O on the tounge instead of the Jumpman?

YES.... 

OREGON DUCKS PIT CREW IIIs

air-jordan-iii-pit-crew-jacket-8.jpg

air-jordan-iii-pit-crew-jacket-4.jpg
COPPED if these were to release

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by yanky

Anyone know if the promo code for $25 off on Eastbay will work on these?
You will not be able to use any discount promotions on them, as they are excluded from discounts.  You can however use a free shipping promotion, if you have one.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks for clarifying.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by yanky

Anyone know if the promo code for $25 off on Eastbay will work on these?
You will not be able to use any discount promotions on them, as they are excluded from discounts.  You can however use a free shipping promotion, if you have one.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks for clarifying.

anybody in the minneapolis mn area , what time do you think would be ideal to get to one of the footlockers ? Ive NEVER attempted to pick up in minneapolis, usually hit MOA

anybody in the minneapolis mn area , what time do you think would be ideal to get to one of the footlockers ? Ive NEVER attempted to pick up in minneapolis, usually hit MOA

I forgot to call my local Finishline so I have NO IDEA what time they are opening. Macys in my mall is opening at midnight, but they close off the mall entrances so I wont be able to sneak in and wait. I wanna say they opened at 5am last year but Im not positive.

I forgot to call my local Finishline so I have NO IDEA what time they are opening. Macys in my mall is opening at midnight, but they close off the mall entrances so I wont be able to sneak in and wait. I wanna say they opened at 5am last year but Im not positive.

Nice pic kb8bvirgin

Because of work and life, i rarely have time to wear fancy tennis shoes anymore...

but these? I'll double up and even wear them to sleep (that way... i look cute in my dreams - especially if they're the whet kinds).

Umph.

Nice pic kb8bvirgin

Because of work and life, i rarely have time to wear fancy tennis shoes anymore...

but these? I'll double up and even wear them to sleep (that way... i look cute in my dreams - especially if they're the whet kinds).

Umph.

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

but I need to see the heel perforations as well as the tongue perforations and padding at the lower tongue and the lace eyelet?

Here are some quick pics.
Not the best camera skills, but you get the idea!

Big props on that family. Think I'm gonna do the Eastbay gig tonight and if that fails burly early at the mall tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

but I need to see the heel perforations as well as the tongue perforations and padding at the lower tongue and the lace eyelet?

Here are some quick pics.
Not the best camera skills, but you get the idea!

Big props on that family. Think I'm gonna do the Eastbay gig tonight and if that fails burly early at the mall tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom