2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

This dude BinYe a damn fool.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

Nice pic kb8bvirgin

Because of work and life, i rarely have time to wear fancy tennis shoes anymore...

but these? I'll double up and even wear them to sleep (that way... i look cute in my dreams - especially if they're the whet kinds).

Umph.

roll.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by BinYe

Nice pic kb8bvirgin

Because of work and life, i rarely have time to wear fancy tennis shoes anymore...

but these? I'll double up and even wear them to sleep (that way... i look cute in my dreams - especially if they're the whet kinds).

Umph.

roll.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by PTone

Where's my 20% gift card email??
If you are referring to the 20% off one time use code on gift cards, these promotional codes are being sent out in waves during the next few weeks.  So if you have not received one yet, you should receive one sometime during the next few weeks.

EastbayRep - Ray
Check your junk/spam folder. That's where mine was.
Thanks I found mine there. Gonna use that for XI's next month.

Originally Posted by PTone

Where's my 20% gift card email??
If you are referring to the 20% off one time use code on gift cards, these promotional codes are being sent out in waves during the next few weeks.  So if you have not received one yet, you should receive one sometime during the next few weeks.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Still debating whether or not I want two of these. Decisions, decisions, decisions....

DO ITTTT! lol.
-Drew

Well, decision time came and I had to pick up two of these. My second favorite jordan release of the year (right behind the banned 1s).

Spoiler [+]
Also picked these up with the IIIs

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Still debating whether or not I want two of these. Decisions, decisions, decisions....

DO ITTTT! lol.
-Drew

Well, decision time came and I had to pick up two of these. My second favorite jordan release of the year (right behind the banned 1s).

Spoiler [+]
Also picked these up with the IIIs

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Anyone have the free shipping code for eastbay?

u cant use any promotional codes..u will have to be a silver,gold,or platinum member

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Anyone have the free shipping code for eastbay?

u cant use any promotional codes..u will have to be a silver,gold,or platinum member

My local mall opens at 12. I'm probably check the joint at 9. These pictures are making me impatient!

My local mall opens at 12. I'm probably check the joint at 9. These pictures are making me impatient!

Going to be checking at 12am to see if anyone is having a black friday sale and if so snag another one hahaha

Going to be checking at 12am to see if anyone is having a black friday sale and if so snag another one hahaha

Originally Posted by tupac003

EastbayRep - Ray
Might want to peep the fine print before you get set on that.  They can't be used until the 26th.

Originally Posted by tupac003

EastbayRep - Ray
Might want to peep the fine print before you get set on that.  They can't be used until the 26th.

Back
Top Bottom