2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

I wanted to pairs, but oh well... It's either flips or two pair of concords...

You better jump on those flips. It's gonna be difficult to get 1 pair much less 2 of the concords.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

congrats to those that got their's. Time to move to the flips now!

See you next week then 'cords in december
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

I wanted to pairs, but oh well... It's either flips or two pair of concords...

You better jump on those flips. It's gonna be difficult to get 1 pair much less 2 of the concords.

Went To Westfield Mall Out Wheaton... NEVER Again. Its Way Too Much To Type But t Was Bad. I Came Off With My Pair Though...

Went To Westfield Mall Out Wheaton... NEVER Again. Its Way Too Much To Type But t Was Bad. I Came Off With My Pair Though...

Fed Ex just dropped my package. Soleservice did not double box so my box is kinda beat to hell. $131.77 thats damn near OG price I'm happy. Oh, and they sent me a 10% off for the concords. Too bad I have to go though my proxy as I don't speak what they do.
These run bigger than what Jordan has put lately. IMO I can wiggle my toes in these. Quality is way better than the CDP's imo. Mine are not as shiny as the ones i just got for my bro in the mall. 

Fed Ex just dropped my package. Soleservice did not double box so my box is kinda beat to hell. $131.77 thats damn near OG price I'm happy. Oh, and they sent me a 10% off for the concords. Too bad I have to go though my proxy as I don't speak what they do.
These run bigger than what Jordan has put lately. IMO I can wiggle my toes in these. Quality is way better than the CDP's imo. Mine are not as shiny as the ones i just got for my bro in the mall. 

im glad i didn't hesitate on this release and copped even though i got the CDPs... good to see everyone that wanted them was able to cop 
pimp.gif

im glad i didn't hesitate on this release and copped even though i got the CDPs... good to see everyone that wanted them was able to cop 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

pimp.gif

Right there with you fam...I hesitated tho...connect hit me up bout a month ago and I passed, he told me I'd regret it...almost did...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

pimp.gif

Right there with you fam...I hesitated tho...connect hit me up bout a month ago and I passed, he told me I'd regret it...almost did...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

I forgot to go online last night like I usually do on Eastbay because of the family festivities....now I'm screwed cuz they're sold out everywhere around me.

Is there anywhere online with size 11?

http://www.crookedtongues...etro-trainers-136064-010

Not sure what the size conversion is from UK to US, but they have 10 and 11 up right now...
nerd.gif

edit:  UK10=US11  UK11=US12
thanks a lot man, you saved me a lot I was about to cop on ebay for $220 shipped

I forgot to go online last night like I usually do on Eastbay because of the family festivities....now I'm screwed cuz they're sold out everywhere around me.

Not sure what the size conversion is from UK to US, but they have 10 and 11 up right now...
nerd.gif

thanks a lot man, you saved me a lot I was about to cop on ebay for $220 shipped

nerd.gif

No stress fam...just PM'd you too...

nerd.gif

No stress fam...just PM'd you too...

It's nice to see people helping each other out. I was bummed last night as ndc wasn't showing these shoes for some reason but some one posted the link and I was able to get them any way.

It's nice to see people helping each other out. I was bummed last night as ndc wasn't showing these shoes for some reason but some one posted the link and I was able to get them any way.

woke up this morning knowing they would be sold out. still tried to cop. and failed lol. oh well on to the next one

woke up this morning knowing they would be sold out. still tried to cop. and failed lol. oh well on to the next one

Back
Top Bottom