2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

missed out on ndc $$$#%# with the fam in the country part of NC
30t6p3b.gif
. At least i got my sns shipping confirmation

I only walked away with one pair Smh midnight release had a extra body with me to get my 2nd pair I got the last 9.5 @ finish line I'm thankful for that tho really wanted two pair at retail lol

I only walked away with one pair Smh midnight release had a extra body with me to get my 2nd pair I got the last 9.5 @ finish line I'm thankful for that tho really wanted two pair at retail lol

missed out on ndc $$$#%# with the fam in the country part of NC
30t6p3b.gif
. At least i got my sns shipping confirmation

Originally Posted by jenks82278

It's nice to see people helping each other out. I was bummed last night as ndc wasn't showing these shoes for some reason but some one posted the link and I was able to get them any way.

been a while since ive seen so much love shown for a release 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

kudos NT

Just tried to call FootLocker to cancel my order of 2 8.5s since it looks like my order on NDC went thru. FootLocker said my order is already in the 'picking' process so it couldn't be cancelled. Was hoping I wouldn't have to go through with FootLocker since my NDC order had free shipping. Oh well.

It's nice to see people helping each other out. I was bummed last night as ndc wasn't showing these shoes for some reason but some one posted the link and I was able to get them any way.

kudos NT

Just tried to call FootLocker to cancel my order of 2 8.5s since it looks like my order on NDC went thru. FootLocker said my order is already in the 'picking' process so it couldn't be cancelled. Was hoping I wouldn't have to go through with FootLocker since my NDC order had free shipping. Oh well.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

Originally Posted by rojanjon

I forgot to go online last night like I usually do on Eastbay because of the family festivities....now I'm screwed cuz they're sold out everywhere around me.

Is there anywhere online with size 11?

http://www.crookedtongues...etro-trainers-136064-010

Not sure what the size conversion is from UK to US, but they have 10 and 11 up right now...
nerd.gif

edit:  UK10=US11  UK11=US12
thanks a lot man, you saved me a lot I was about to cop on ebay for $220 shipped
Family, looks like you grabbed the last US 11 on CT...props on the quick action....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

I forgot to go online last night like I usually do on Eastbay because of the family festivities....now I'm screwed cuz they're sold out everywhere around me.

Is there anywhere online with size 11?

http://www.crookedtongues...etro-trainers-136064-010

Not sure what the size conversion is from UK to US, but they have 10 and 11 up right now...
nerd.gif

edit:  UK10=US11  UK11=US12
thanks a lot man, you saved me a lot I was about to cop on ebay for $220 shipped
Family, looks like you grabbed the last US 11 on CT...props on the quick action....
pimp.gif

walked into Nike Town Santa Monica at 830a this morning with no intentions of copping and was surprised they still had a 10.5 and 11 (midnight release too). Copped the 10.5 to quadrupled up. Had to.

walked into Nike Town Santa Monica at 830a this morning with no intentions of copping and was surprised they still had a 10.5 and 11 (midnight release too). Copped the 10.5 to quadrupled up. Had to.

Managed to grab two pairs my size! Anyone know a place where I can trade one for white cements?

Managed to grab two pairs my size! Anyone know a place where I can trade one for white cements?

Originally Posted by moundraised23

kudos NT
I wish we could create a 'members view only' thread for the concords to help each other out with that release... trolls be trollin' for that release 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

kudos NT
I wish we could create a 'members view only' thread for the concords to help each other out with that release... trolls be trollin' for that release 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom