2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

anybody know of any mom and pop shops in L.A? Near the convention center....ima be down there tomorrow from the desert for the auto show...all my local spots were dry within an hour of opening at 4A.M....and i didnt get up in time.

EASTBAY always FTW

Called in at 8:55. Was on Hold till about 9:12. Placed my order for 2 more pairs.

Got my email right when I hung up with the rep.....

LOOKED AND SEEN THE LADY ENTERED MY NAME and SHIPPING INFO WRONG.

Called back and had to wait for a little over a hour. Finally got to speak with a rep and had my info entered correctly.

Got my tracking info this afternoon.

Just glad that little mix up didnt mess with my order.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Nice pics RICO.

Thank You homie!

EASTBAY always FTW

Called in at 8:55. Was on Hold till about 9:12. Placed my order for 2 more pairs.

Called back and had to wait for a little over a hour. Finally got to speak with a rep and had my info entered correctly.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Nice pics RICO.

Thank You homie!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

EASTBAY always FTW

4ad90b08_Not-sure-if-serious2.jpeg

EASTBAY always FTW

Congrats to everyone who copped... Not living in a major city is frustrating when you're trying to get your J's

Congrats to everyone who copped... Not living in a major city is frustrating when you're trying to get your J's

saw a lot of these still on display @ my local mall about a hr ago, kind of unexpected but my SNS pair gets here wednesday

saw a lot of these still on display @ my local mall about a hr ago, kind of unexpected but my SNS pair gets here wednesday

Easy cop walked in and out from Olympia Sports in five minutes with 2 size 11. Now that I think about I should of picked up one more pair these are real nice.

Easy cop walked in and out from Olympia Sports in five minutes with 2 size 11. Now that I think about I should of picked up one more pair these are real nice.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

EASTBAY always FTW

laugh.gif
cant be srs

to everyone that ordered off NDC if it says In Progress is that a good thing or a bad thing?
nerd.gif

EASTBAY always FTW

laugh.gif
cant be srs

to everyone that ordered off NDC if it says In Progress is that a good thing or a bad thing?
nerd.gif

checked my order status and realized i had ordered 2 pairs by mistake because of the amount of traffic the site was taking. if anyone needs a size 12.5 check footlocker online i will cancel one and keep the other of course.

checked my order status and realized i had ordered 2 pairs by mistake because of the amount of traffic the site was taking. if anyone needs a size 12.5 check footlocker online i will cancel one and keep the other of course.

If they do... Ok, I might cop.

I just dont get it, they just dropped a few years ago.

That's Jb trend nowadays Tb came out a couple years back to.

If they do... Ok, I might cop.

I just dont get it, they just dropped a few years ago.

That's Jb trend nowadays Tb came out a couple years back to.

As long as I been ordering shoes, I never had an issue with EASTBAY.

EASTBAY is always my to go pick.

Originally Posted by WaitWut

laugh.gif
cant be srs
nerd.gif

Coming from the dude asking about his NDC while my order from EASTBAY has been shipped.

Yall cats crack me up.

As long as I been ordering shoes, I never had an issue with EASTBAY.

EASTBAY is always my to go pick.

Originally Posted by WaitWut

laugh.gif
cant be srs
nerd.gif

Coming from the dude asking about his NDC while my order from EASTBAY has been shipped.

Yall cats crack me up.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Grats to everyone that was able to order their pairs!  If you want us to check on the status of your order, just send us a private message and I will try to get to it tomorrow.  Otherwise, order should start shipping out on Monday.

Otherwise, I was only able to look up to page 224 in this thread and will look over the rest tomorrow.  Here are the some general posts I got to:

Originally Posted by Wilroc

I'm just going to do online for these. Can eastbayrep ray or anybody else fill me in on whats going on with shipping for these?

I just want to know if it'll be double boxed if I only order the shoes or if I am going to have to order some $2 thermal with the kicks so it comes double boxed?
laugh.gif
These shoes are being double boxed, even if you ordered only one pair.

Originally Posted by King Arthur

What are the odds of East Bay Cancelling orders

I remember with the Space Jams they let everyone order and then had to cancel so many after the fact

people thought they had em but then boom they got the rug pulled out from under them

any one know?
After looking at how the launch went last night only a few orders are being canceled due to over selling in a size.  It is very unlikely your order will be canceled.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

just placed my order on eastbay for one pair after having to log back in. no email yet.

hope it doesn't get cancelled. good luck all.
Again, if you want us to check on the status of your order, just send us a private message.

Originally Posted by agold1002

my time on eastbay just went up
30t6p3b.gif

if my ndc order starts with an o am i okay or no? im just looking to get one pair
The checkout timer is based on how many people are in front of you and how long it takes them to checkout.  You will not lose your place inline, but if your timer is 45 minutes and more, I do recommend calling in to place an order over the phone, on these huge general releases.  On limited releases, you should always by trying to place an order online and over the phone at the same time to increase your change to grab a pair.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Eastbay really is becoming a joke - clicked literally right as their timer hit zero and whole fri gg in page locked up- froze - cart empty- blah blah blah- switched to NDC- copped x 2 and done with this mess.  Good luck and congrats to everyone trying.
Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

tired of this eastbay crap i click add to cart and checkout as soon as humanly possible but yet i get a 1hr and 20 min wait time i call 1 min before it his midnight and i get a busy tone w/ both the gold club # and the general cust service #, and then i go on nike.com and get them w/ ease
You and hundreds, if not thousands, of other people are clicking the "Add to Cart" button at the same time when it hit 12 AM EST.  These shoes were in such high demand that we needed three times the amount of stock we had to cover the amount of people trying to order from us.  Unfotunately, not everyone that was trying to order from us got the shoes they wanted.

EastbayRep - Ray
just an FYI... your company loses out on huge amounts of profit not being able to satisfy the consumers.  I can't even imagine how many people on NT and other shoe communities gave up on your online release and purchased from alternate establishments.
spend the $$ to get the server speed/research that it takes to satisfy the incredible demand you have during big releases...  it will lead to higher profiting quarters in the future 
glasses.gif

I don't see how their losing out tho. The only time there's an issue with the site is during big releases and they sell those out regardless. Any other time, eastbay is a breeze.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Grats to everyone that was able to order their pairs!  If you want us to check on the status of your order, just send us a private message and I will try to get to it tomorrow.  Otherwise, order should start shipping out on Monday.

Otherwise, I was only able to look up to page 224 in this thread and will look over the rest tomorrow.  Here are the some general posts I got to:

Originally Posted by Wilroc

I'm just going to do online for these. Can eastbayrep ray or anybody else fill me in on whats going on with shipping for these?

I just want to know if it'll be double boxed if I only order the shoes or if I am going to have to order some $2 thermal with the kicks so it comes double boxed?
laugh.gif
These shoes are being double boxed, even if you ordered only one pair.

Originally Posted by King Arthur

What are the odds of East Bay Cancelling orders

I remember with the Space Jams they let everyone order and then had to cancel so many after the fact

people thought they had em but then boom they got the rug pulled out from under them

any one know?
After looking at how the launch went last night only a few orders are being canceled due to over selling in a size.  It is very unlikely your order will be canceled.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

just placed my order on eastbay for one pair after having to log back in. no email yet.

hope it doesn't get cancelled. good luck all.
Again, if you want us to check on the status of your order, just send us a private message.

Originally Posted by agold1002

my time on eastbay just went up
30t6p3b.gif

if my ndc order starts with an o am i okay or no? im just looking to get one pair
The checkout timer is based on how many people are in front of you and how long it takes them to checkout.  You will not lose your place inline, but if your timer is 45 minutes and more, I do recommend calling in to place an order over the phone, on these huge general releases.  On limited releases, you should always by trying to place an order online and over the phone at the same time to increase your change to grab a pair.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Eastbay really is becoming a joke - clicked literally right as their timer hit zero and whole fri gg in page locked up- froze - cart empty- blah blah blah- switched to NDC- copped x 2 and done with this mess.  Good luck and congrats to everyone trying.
Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

tired of this eastbay crap i click add to cart and checkout as soon as humanly possible but yet i get a 1hr and 20 min wait time i call 1 min before it his midnight and i get a busy tone w/ both the gold club # and the general cust service #, and then i go on nike.com and get them w/ ease
You and hundreds, if not thousands, of other people are clicking the "Add to Cart" button at the same time when it hit 12 AM EST.  These shoes were in such high demand that we needed three times the amount of stock we had to cover the amount of people trying to order from us.  Unfotunately, not everyone that was trying to order from us got the shoes they wanted.

EastbayRep - Ray
just an FYI... your company loses out on huge amounts of profit not being able to satisfy the consumers.  I can't even imagine how many people on NT and other shoe communities gave up on your online release and purchased from alternate establishments.
spend the $$ to get the server speed/research that it takes to satisfy the incredible demand you have during big releases...  it will lead to higher profiting quarters in the future 
glasses.gif

I don't see how their losing out tho. The only time there's an issue with the site is during big releases and they sell those out regardless. Any other time, eastbay is a breeze.

Back
Top Bottom