2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by sthebest

Also, its safe to say that these sold much faster than the Flint XIIIs and Flu Game XIIs of years past 
wink.gif

how can you even mention those two shoes in the same sentence as these? 
laugh.gif

C'mon Lee...

RushHour3-25.jpg

don't ever bring up flint 13s and flu game 12s to compare with black/cement 3s.... 
Timeout. Flu Games, ok I get, but Flints? Flint XIII's are one of the GOAT Jordans. 
They may not be as historical as the III's but they most definitely can be mentioned and compared to them. 

Because If I had to choose between the two, it would be tough. the XIII is my favorite model. 

And if anyone wears a 12.5, Footlocker.com still has them in that size. Better hurry though. 

I peeped game when I went to wifey's house after work, to check if they still had them in her size. Then I checked mens sizes just out of curiosity and they still had 12.5. 

um NO! dont compare any 13's to 3's... its not even close... don't play yourself 
laugh.gif

I sized down on my online order based on the comments in this thread...then today I tried my friends and these are definitely true to size...

...I really hope it is not too tight.

I sized down on my online order based on the comments in this thread...then today I tried my friends and these are definitely true to size...

...I really hope it is not too tight.

^you should have stayed true... have no idea what they were talking about going .5 down. Think they were saying to go .5 down to decrease the amount of creasing. But if you had the WC from 2010, you should know how they fit.

^you should have stayed true... have no idea what they were talking about going .5 down. Think they were saying to go .5 down to decrease the amount of creasing. But if you had the WC from 2010, you should know how they fit.

Just checked my status on NDC and it shows as "Shipped". My mind is now at ease. Good luck everyone.

Just checked my status on NDC and it shows as "Shipped". My mind is now at ease. Good luck everyone.

Got mine on NDC at midnight, and its marked as shipped already...can't wait to get em in.
Also, went to a Robert Wayne shoe store at my local outlet mall at around one in the morning and they had ALL ten pairs they got in EXCEPT for a size 11. 
Imagine that...people waiting in crazy lines ALL across America, fighting for these bad boys and ten pairs are just sitting there, amidst a bunch of converse all stars,
low top pumas and crappy skating shoes, waiting to be bought.  Pretty crazy, huh?

Got mine on NDC at midnight, and its marked as shipped already...can't wait to get em in.
Also, went to a Robert Wayne shoe store at my local outlet mall at around one in the morning and they had ALL ten pairs they got in EXCEPT for a size 11. 
Imagine that...people waiting in crazy lines ALL across America, fighting for these bad boys and ten pairs are just sitting there, amidst a bunch of converse all stars,
low top pumas and crappy skating shoes, waiting to be bought.  Pretty crazy, huh?

I wear size 12s in all other Nikes and Jordans but I have to say I made the right call picking up a 11.5 Fits much better than my white cements
glasses.gif

I wear size 12s in all other Nikes and Jordans but I have to say I made the right call picking up a 11.5 Fits much better than my white cements
glasses.gif

Anyone's FNL order status says picked? I'm wondering has someone order been picked, and later cancelled before?!?!
I'm guessing I'll have to wait til nxt week to really see the outcome, so far they have been no disoppoinent to me, and I hope it stays that way...... Thanks and pics are looking good guys to those who posted them...

Anyone's FNL order status says picked? I'm wondering has someone order been picked, and later cancelled before?!?!
I'm guessing I'll have to wait til nxt week to really see the outcome, so far they have been no disoppoinent to me, and I hope it stays that way...... Thanks and pics are looking good guys to those who posted them...

alright, So here is what I was referring to in my last post. If anyone in here can help me with getting this exchanged or something, I would DEF appreciate, being as these look like... well you can see
2h2k1a0.jpg

nyepu0.jpg

x4iybm.jpg

5nrfbp.jpg

OH and OF course they have the creased toe box.. but you guys already knew that...
30t6p3b.gif

I mean, are you serious? I paid 160 for this garbage...? They might seem like fairly insignificant flaws, but really it the principle smokey!

Like i said, let me know if you have a nike person i should call so i can talk them into actually Doing The Right Thing..

alright, So here is what I was referring to in my last post. If anyone in here can help me with getting this exchanged or something, I would DEF appreciate, being as these look like... well you can see
2h2k1a0.jpg

nyepu0.jpg

x4iybm.jpg

5nrfbp.jpg

OH and OF course they have the creased toe box.. but you guys already knew that...
30t6p3b.gif

I mean, are you serious? I paid 160 for this garbage...? They might seem like fairly insignificant flaws, but really it the principle smokey!

Like i said, let me know if you have a nike person i should call so i can talk them into actually Doing The Right Thing..

Originally Posted by you go boy

laugh.gif

C'mon Lee...

RushHour3-25.jpg

don't ever bring up flint 13s and flu game 12s to compare with black/cement 3s.... 
Timeout. Flu Games, ok I get, but Flints? Flint XIII's are one of the GOAT Jordans. 
They may not be as historical as the III's but they most definitely can be mentioned and compared to them. 

Because If I had to choose between the two, it would be tough. the XIII is my favorite model. 

And if anyone wears a 12.5, Footlocker.com still has them in that size. Better hurry though. 

I peeped game when I went to wifey's house after work, to check if they still had them in her size. Then I checked mens sizes just out of curiosity and they still had 12.5. 

um NO! dont compare any 13's to 3's... its not even close... don't play yourself 
laugh.gif
Yeah I can't cosign Flint XIIIs being comparable to Black/Cement IIIs either, and I say this as someone who loves the XIIIs too and think of them as either the best or second best performing Jordan ever. Flints are nice, probably one of the best Jordans ever with a blue colorway, but comparing them to BC IIIs is not a discussion man 
laugh.gif

But hey, everyone's entitled to their own opinion lol

Originally Posted by you go boy

laugh.gif

C'mon Lee...

RushHour3-25.jpg

laugh.gif
Yeah I can't cosign Flint XIIIs being comparable to Black/Cement IIIs either, and I say this as someone who loves the XIIIs too and think of them as either the best or second best performing Jordan ever. Flints are nice, probably one of the best Jordans ever with a blue colorway, but comparing them to BC IIIs is not a discussion man 
laugh.gif

But hey, everyone's entitled to their own opinion lol

^^ Yah bro, my pair had a chip on the corner of the elephant print as well and I even got to pick my pair. The other size 11.5 had a jizzmark on upper of left shoe.

^^ Yah bro, my pair had a chip on the corner of the elephant print as well and I even got to pick my pair. The other size 11.5 had a jizzmark on upper of left shoe.

Back
Top Bottom