2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by cornzilla

Originally Posted by dRokDaSpot

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

what happen? what was their reason?

sorry to hear that man.... did you get a reason or just got cancel confirmation?
Code:
Thank you for your recent NikeStore.com order. Unfortunately the item(s) ordered were not available and are not available for back order. Your payment method has not been charged.We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please visit NikeStore.com again soon as styles and colors change often! This email message has been automatically generated. Replies are not monitored. For questions regarding your order, return or refund, please contact NikeStore.com Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453.Sincerely,NikeStore.com
Code:
Code:
Thats what they sent me
ouch
dont remember who, but some dude called it (nike cancellations) a few pages back and everybody was hating on him

sorry to hear this my man

That's because he kept repeating it on some catty hating +@$ like four or five times. Which was uncalled for and childish. As if everyones orders were going to be messed up. As if NDC is some new website people just started using. One cancellation out of thousands isn't bad. Nothing is 100%.

Finishline and Eastbay normally cancel numerous orders. Ive had more Finishline orders canceled than went through, and I only had one Nike order canceled, and was lucky enough to get them on a small restock even though they were limited.

If anyone's interested, that track jacket some pages back, is on jimmyjamms for $49. Use the new merch code for $10 off.

If anyone's interested, that track jacket some pages back, is on jimmyjamms for $49. Use the new merch code for $10 off.

that jacket is pretty
pimp.gif

a little OD though

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

definitely purchasing another pair but on a different note it irks the hell out of me how some of you "men" come in here and nit pick about your pair(s) and so on and so forth but continue to purchase jordans.the biggest solution is to just stop buying them or shut up since you're just going to continue to support JB.

i hear you on that , there's no such thing as a flawless shoe , at the same time you would expect JB to keep quality up with the price , we all kno thats not ever going to happen if anything its regressing , like you said buy knowing youll never get a perfect product from them JB, my model if i like em buy em and wear them simple not like someones gonna run up and be like yo ur elephant prints off or your insoles bigger then the other , or DAM your box is the wrong size LMFAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
ENJOY AND WEAR THEM!!

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

definitely purchasing another pair but on a different note it irks the hell out of me how some of you "men" come in here and nit pick about your pair(s) and so on and so forth but continue to purchase jordans.the biggest solution is to just stop buying them or shut up since you're just going to continue to support JB.

i hear you on that , there's no such thing as a flawless shoe , at the same time you would expect JB to keep quality up with the price , we all kno thats not ever going to happen if anything its regressing , like you said buy knowing youll never get a perfect product from them JB, my model if i like em buy em and wear them simple not like someones gonna run up and be like yo ur elephant prints off or your insoles bigger then the other , or DAM your box is the wrong size LMFAO
roll.gif
roll.gif
ENJOY AND WEAR THEM!!

c6qvn.jpg

So the RRP tags on these two boxes seems to confirm something that I have just found out. 

The True Blue 3s that released only a few months ago were $150 ...yet these Black/Cements were $160!
Now admittedly I haven't followed this thread at all, so forgive me if it has been touched on... but I am really surprised there hasn't been an uproar over this. JB increases the price by $10 for a shoe that is exactly the same other than it's colorway ...and you guys are perfectly fine with this? 

Unf*knbelievable!

c6qvn.jpg

So the RRP tags on these two boxes seems to confirm something that I have just found out. 

The True Blue 3s that released only a few months ago were $150 ...yet these Black/Cements were $160!
Now admittedly I haven't followed this thread at all, so forgive me if it has been touched on... but I am really surprised there hasn't been an uproar over this. JB increases the price by $10 for a shoe that is exactly the same other than it's colorway ...and you guys are perfectly fine with this? 

Unf*knbelievable!

Back
Top Bottom