2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Yeah, I got a couple of Eastbay orders that got the dreaded bag of doom treatment.

Well I just learned the hard way.  Just got a pair of 11's delivered in a bag and beat the %!$+ up.  SMDH.  I ASSumed that eastbay was double boxing all jordan retros. 

Yeah, I got a couple of Eastbay orders that got the dreaded bag of doom treatment.

Well I just learned the hard way.  Just got a pair of 11's delivered in a bag and beat the %!$+ up.  SMDH.  I ASSumed that eastbay was double boxing all jordan retros. 

just looked at the pair I've been wearing the most (10-15 wears) and the paint is chipping like others have stated -___-

just looked at the pair I've been wearing the most (10-15 wears) and the paint is chipping like others have stated -___-

10 and 10.5's still avail. trying to order but they said my gold card expired.. lets see how it goes.....

10 and 10.5's still avail. trying to order but they said my gold card expired.. lets see how it goes.....

got shot down.. didn't mention i had no membership, rep told me I used to be a gold and put me on hold then said it was for platinum only.

got shot down.. didn't mention i had no membership, rep told me I used to be a gold and put me on hold then said it was for platinum only.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

The box was beat up or the actual sneakers? If the sneakers are damaged, take a pic to show Eastbay rep Ray. Gotta get it through to them that $150+ sneakers deserve an extra box.

Doesn't eastbay realize that a lot of people collect sneakers and like to keep the box in DS condition also?

The box was beat up or the actual sneakers? If the sneakers are damaged, take a pic to show Eastbay rep Ray. Gotta get it through to them that $150+ sneakers deserve an extra box.

Doesn't eastbay realize that a lot of people collect sneakers and like to keep the box in DS condition also?

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

as flimsy as the 3 boxes are...you'd think they'd be shipped double boxed.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

as flimsy as the 3 boxes are...you'd think they'd be shipped double boxed.

Sizes 8-9 up right now for retail...
nerd.gif

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footwear/jordan-retro-3-sneaker/136064010?color=Black

Back
Top Bottom