2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

MY CDP 4's (breds) started cracking after a few casual wears. I only weigh 165 *@@ at around 5'8 -5'9 not even sure what my height is lol

My aqua 8s also start to show paint chip after just casual wear ./..

oh well it is what it is....

price hikes & lower quality its what we deal with they have us by the *(&(*)* !

MY CDP 4's (breds) started cracking after a few casual wears. I only weigh 165 *@@ at around 5'8 -5'9 not even sure what my height is lol

My aqua 8s also start to show paint chip after just casual wear ./..

oh well it is what it is....

price hikes & lower quality its what we deal with they have us by the *(&(*)* !

LOL! guys, you know they're going to crack, especially if you wear 'em, don't act so surprised! Now that I'm 37, I just did the "one to rock, one to stock" thing, cause even when I had these when I was 13, I knew they would crack, crease, whatever, cause I was going to wear them untill they died (or, until tha 4's came along) cause I didnt have enough money to get 2 pair. It's like if someone would have told me not to open & play w/ all my Star Wars & Tranformers toys cause they'd be worth X amount of money one day left unopen....I was poor, when I got 'em, the toys were played with, and the J's were worn!! One happy child turned into an appreciative man for sure! GET 'EM WHILE YA CAN

LOL! guys, you know they're going to crack, especially if you wear 'em, don't act so surprised! Now that I'm 37, I just did the "one to rock, one to stock" thing, cause even when I had these when I was 13, I knew they would crack, crease, whatever, cause I was going to wear them untill they died (or, until tha 4's came along) cause I didnt have enough money to get 2 pair. It's like if someone would have told me not to open & play w/ all my Star Wars & Tranformers toys cause they'd be worth X amount of money one day left unopen....I was poor, when I got 'em, the toys were played with, and the J's were worn!! One happy child turned into an appreciative man for sure! GET 'EM WHILE YA CAN

I understand your point. I just didn't expect them too crack so soon. My white cements haven't cracked yet and I've worn those many more times than the black cements.

I understand your point. I just didn't expect them too crack so soon. My white cements haven't cracked yet and I've worn those many more times than the black cements.

Originally Posted by PURE ROCK FURY

Yeah i know that they will crack, but no way should they crack and chip after only a couple of wears.
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah i know that they will crack, but no way should they crack and chip after only a couple of wears.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by green rhino123

i think some guys have to get over the paint chipping issue (& toe creasing also)
to really enjoy the shoes, don't pay it so much mind

has happened to just about every pair of my nikes
yes, even da older ones - and doesn't have much to do with the midsole actually cracking & crumbling
or the upper falling apart

Please don't let this statement go unnoticed.

Pay attention.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by green rhino123

i think some guys have to get over the paint chipping issue (& toe creasing also)
to really enjoy the shoes, don't pay it so much mind

has happened to just about every pair of my nikes
yes, even da older ones - and doesn't have much to do with the midsole actually cracking & crumbling
or the upper falling apart

Please don't let this statement go unnoticed.

Pay attention.

nerd.gif

They used to dye the soles, not sure where you got the they always cracked part from.

They used to dye the soles, not sure where you got the they always cracked part from.

I wore mine once. didnt want to crack the white midsole. so i tippie toed around the city like elmaor fudge, when he hunted for "wabbits" cause i wont these puppies to last. Unfotunatley js are similar to the movie gone in sixty seconds, only your midsoles would last that long with the quality jb is handing out.Extra percautious moments cause for desperate measures such as these wouldn't u agree

I wore mine once. didnt want to crack the white midsole. so i tippie toed around the city like elmaor fudge, when he hunted for "wabbits" cause i wont these puppies to last. Unfotunatley js are similar to the movie gone in sixty seconds, only your midsoles would last that long with the quality jb is handing out.Extra percautious moments cause for desperate measures such as these wouldn't u agree

Back
Top Bottom