2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Wore mine 3 times (the last time was last weekend), and still no cracking. I even ran around downtown Seattle because I had my car parked in a no parking zone while I was rushing to pick up some kicks at Niketown. No creases, no cracks on my size 9. Love these.

Wore mine 3 times (the last time was last weekend), and still no cracking. I even ran around downtown Seattle because I had my car parked in a no parking zone while I was rushing to pick up some kicks at Niketown. No creases, no cracks on my size 9. Love these.

I think they crack because the owner could be neglegent. Instead of walking casually, they skip or jump up and down and even do the running man in the club. Some people drag they feet. When I wear aj3, I walk like I'm ontop of thin ice. Cause when that ice givesway ur done,so remmber if you try to cut corners and run on thin ice your gonna fall on ur rearend into the frezzing water. Be SAfe and appreciate ur kicks wear them and protect them.

I think they crack because the owner could be neglegent. Instead of walking casually, they skip or jump up and down and even do the running man in the club. Some people drag they feet. When I wear aj3, I walk like I'm ontop of thin ice. Cause when that ice givesway ur done,so remmber if you try to cut corners and run on thin ice your gonna fall on ur rearend into the frezzing water. Be SAfe and appreciate ur kicks wear them and protect them.

Shoes are meant to be worn.

kEXnN.jpg

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Now thats a dope pic^^^^^^^ what kind of cammera did you use to shoot such an extradionary photo.
Hmm..
Looks like an EXACT replica of a picture from PYS.com to me bro.

grin.gif

Now thats a dope pic^^^^^^^ what kind of cammera did you use to shoot such an extradionary photo.
Hmm..

grin.gif

Not my photo so I wouldn't know which camera was used. I got it from my friend who works at PYS.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Hmm..

grin.gif

This man is correct! It's a photo from PYS.

As I was saying, these shoes are meant to be worn. Just encouraging people to stop worrying about their shoes and just wear em and treat them with care.

Not my photo so I wouldn't know which camera was used. I got it from my friend who works at PYS.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Hmm..

grin.gif

This man is correct! It's a photo from PYS.

As I was saying, these shoes are meant to be worn. Just encouraging people to stop worrying about their shoes and just wear em and treat them with care.

for every 10 people complaining about cracks theres 1 person who has a good pair
laugh.gif

im jelly you guys are the 1% (i know its 10% but its a joke)

for every 10 people complaining about cracks theres 1 person who has a good pair
laugh.gif

im jelly you guys are the 1% (i know its 10% but its a joke)

No hairline cracks or paint chipping for me yet, can't say that about my White Cements though. 
embarassed.gif

No hairline cracks or paint chipping for me yet, can't say that about my White Cements though. 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Wayne141 wrote:
rojanjon wrote:
I concur.
I prefer my CDPs more too.

Yeah, I passed on these because my CDP's are still in good shape.

I guess I made the right choice. Thanks guys

I have both and I prefer the CPDs. The shine on the black kills it for me and for some reason i like the pointed shape toes on the CPDs. I guess these are beater status for me.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Wayne141 wrote:
rojanjon wrote:
I concur.
I prefer my CDPs more too.

Yeah, I passed on these because my CDP's are still in good shape.

I guess I made the right choice. Thanks guys

I have both and I prefer the CPDs. The shine on the black kills it for me and for some reason i like the pointed shape toes on the CPDs. I guess these are beater status for me.

Back
Top Bottom