2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

i MIGHT cop... wont go out of my way to get these though... Not too big on 3's for some reason.

i MIGHT cop... wont go out of my way to get these though... Not too big on 3's for some reason.

these and the concords in dec??? either the release date for the 3's will change, or they will sell like the white/red 13's this year

these and the concords in dec??? either the release date for the 3's will change, or they will sell like the white/red 13's this year

hopefully these and the concords next holiday season
pimp.gif

would be an appropriate year to hang the jersey up after those 2 releases

hopefully these and the concords next holiday season
pimp.gif

would be an appropriate year to hang the jersey up after those 2 releases

Originally Posted by rauls054

i think jb is retroing shoes to quick withing a few years apart y.does it have to do with mj owning a basketball team does he need more money.because lately all they been dropping is heat idk

qfft, just doesn't make sense for them to keep releasing the same things.

Originally Posted by rauls054

i think jb is retroing shoes to quick withing a few years apart y.does it have to do with mj owning a basketball team does he need more money.because lately all they been dropping is heat idk

qfft, just doesn't make sense for them to keep releasing the same things.

If these drop and have the '09 TB and DB III quality on the midsoles, I'm copping for sure. Anything like the '06 FRs or the CDP will be a no go.

If these drop and have the '09 TB and DB III quality on the midsoles, I'm copping for sure. Anything like the '06 FRs or the CDP will be a no go.

Still have my CDPs (only wore them a few times and they still look fine)..

I won't worry too much if I don't get these, but I'm definitely still going to try catching them.

Still have my CDPs (only wore them a few times and they still look fine)..

I won't worry too much if I don't get these, but I'm definitely still going to try catching them.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

100% agree
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

100% agree
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom