Originally Posted by loskickking23

Look like Cdp's....

Same CW

Remember these...

cdp-14-9-2.jpg

Then these last August...
Air-Jordan-IX-%E2%80%93-White-%E2%80%93-Varsity-Red-%E2%80%93-Black.jpg

ohwell.gif

i have a pair of 01s i wear all the time. No signs of cracking or anything. I wear my CDPs less then i wear the 01s bc they started to chipped up already. that said i'll more than likely still pick up a pair of 2011s even tho theyll more than likely be around the same quality of the CDPs. I love the 3s, theyre in my top 3 jordan silhouettes of all time.

i have a pair of 01s i wear all the time. No signs of cracking or anything. I wear my CDPs less then i wear the 01s bc they started to chipped up already. that said i'll more than likely still pick up a pair of 2011s even tho theyll more than likely be around the same quality of the CDPs. I love the 3s, theyre in my top 3 jordan silhouettes of all time.

Originally Posted by Mr718

Look like Cdp's....

Same CW

Remember these...

cdp-14-9-2.jpg

ohwell.gif

Yeah.. Lol... I meant as far as quality wise.. I bought 2 of the cdp 3's and they look like the Same material...was the cdp 9's and the 2010 9's the same in quality ?Just hoping jb aint selling leftovers.. If better than the cdp's, I would snatch another pair

Originally Posted by Mr718

Look like Cdp's....

Same CW

Remember these...

cdp-14-9-2.jpg

ohwell.gif

Yeah.. Lol... I meant as far as quality wise.. I bought 2 of the cdp 3's and they look like the Same material...was the cdp 9's and the 2010 9's the same in quality ?Just hoping jb aint selling leftovers.. If better than the cdp's, I would snatch another pair

smokin.gif

Look great to me.  Now I am just praying these will be as easy to cop as white cement 3s.

I would assume an easy cop.  Considering we saw these recently in the CDP and white cements we hadn't seen since in a while and they sat.

smokin.gif

Look great to me.  Now I am just praying these will be as easy to cop as white cement 3s.

I would assume an easy cop.  Considering we saw these recently in the CDP and white cements we hadn't seen since in a while and they sat.

Originally Posted by enigma586

Im pretty sure the quality on these would be better than the CDP look @ the white/cement 3's that just came out quality was pretty good on those.

Originally Posted by enigma586

Im pretty sure the quality on these would be better than the CDP look @ the white/cement 3's that just came out quality was pretty good on those.

with the 3s as my favorite J, this cw is my grail, hands down. im not one to ever own 2 pairs of the same shoe, but im heavily considering it with these shoes. 

Back
Top Bottom