2011 another great year for college football

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

These refs in the FSU UM game have been absolutely terrible. How the %!!+ you gonna eject Nigel? On a legal hit no less

%!!+ football rule changes

24qldl1.jpg

Originally Posted by dland24

This is exactly why college football will always be the stepchild of football to me. Boise State misses chance for Nation Championship consideration TWO YEARS IN A ROW, because kicker misses chip shot field goals.

So lame.

You need to go undefeated in scrub conferences, sorry champ.

This is exactly why college football will always be the stepchild of football to me. Boise State misses chance for Nation Championship consideration TWO YEARS IN A ROW, because kicker misses chip shot field goals.

So lame.

Originally Posted by dland24

So lame.

They didn't deserve to go to title game anyways. They play scrubs all season long.

Are so many against BSU? I don't understand why people are this happy, unless you all are TCU fans.. BSU is good for NCAA football and all that is bad with the BCS.

I was tired of seeing boise win. I hope peterson leaves now, Penn State? Idk, just wondering...

You gotta give Kellen Moore a chance to get the TD there. If he got picked off, I wouldn't even be mad. There's no way I'm letting a kicker decide it (a kicker that's only kicked 3 all year!) unless it's basically from XP distance

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Are so many against BSU? I don't understand why people are this happy, unless you all are TCU fans.. BSU is good for NCAA football and all that is bad with the BCS.

They play 1-2 games a year if you cant go undefeated in that set up you dont deserve any kind of post game recognition let alone BCS.
They need to learn there place 
pimp.gif

Coming into three weeks ago I liked Boise cause I go for underdogs, but my COUGARS needed Boise to lose to be the top non BCS team and guess what it happened!
Plus after watching that 4th and 10 and to see that late flag for Boise made me sick, I'm not supporting Boise anymore after that, stupid Ref.

Back
Top Bottom