2011 another great year for college football

Was flipping channels and I came across the Ohio/BGSU game...honestly, I never remember MAC football looking so poor. %%## looked like a HS game. No lie.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Keith Brown to Illinoi$ . Zooker $trikes again

eek.gif

WHUT!!!!

Zooker is "rellegedly" on the verge of being fired.

I dunno.

I guess they think theyre a Rose bowl type squad every year.

THey had me fooled this year, I watched the pre season preview on big ten network, watched the spring game, saw Sheelhaase making throws and runs.

they had the Bus rolling early, and then the wheels fell off.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I dunno.

I guess they think theyre a Rose bowl type squad every year.

THey had me fooled this year, I watched the pre season preview on big ten network, watched the spring game, saw Sheelhaase making throws and runs.

they had the Bus rolling early, and then the wheels fell off.

Who do the hell do they think they are? Northwestern?
laugh.gif
@ SEC crimes. I'm placing prop bets on the over on wins for Vandy next year. Academic schools gotta stick together. $$!# Duke though.

Sounding like Bri'onte Dunn will be in attendance for the Michigan v Nebraska game this Saturday. He will be there with his cousin and 2013 S commit Dymonte Thomas.

Hope he flips. Need somebody to tote the rock 30 times a game. Plus, its always nice to take a commit from the Browneyes.

He might flip, especially if things with Urban continue to heat up. Its looking real good right now.

Originally Posted by IYE2

He might flip, especially if things with Urban continue to heat up. Its looking real good right now.

How soon? 
Possibly right after the Michigan game?
Who do you guys think would come on the staff with him? 

How about recruits?

A lot of Urb to osu chatter going on Michigans scout board. Saw a figure of 7.5 million.
nerd.gif
.Nvm, trolled.

Back
Top Bottom