2011 another great year for college football

Marlon Brown TD...
pimp.gif

(*obligatory "Suck it, Gunna.
pimp.gif
*)

michigan is allllll up in that #%%, balling up news papers, spray painting "michigan was here" all up in there. eating chocolate bars, tossing the wrappers on the floor.

Bowl-eligible for 5 straight years and 98% graduation rate... I'll take it.

*plays TI "Big Things Poppin"*

As much film this nut studies, you'd think he'd know that he can throw the ball away instead of taking sacks by now 
indifferent.gif

Jarvis Jones is def my favorite College Football player.

I honestly dont get why all the Michigan guys were ragging on Kovacs all offseason. You guys were way off about him.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

I honestly dont get why all the Michigan guys were ragging on Kovacs all offseason. You guys were way off about him.
not all of us
laugh.gif

dude doesn't have the flash or off the chart skills, but he's a solid player. total "heart" guy. gotta appreciate a guy who walks on and ends up starting at safety for a major program.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Nako XL

not all of us
laugh.gif

dude doesn't have the flash or off the chart skills, but he's a solid player. total "heart" guy. gotta appreciate a guy who walks on and ends up starting at safety for a major program.
I will be the first to admit that I was a moron for not liking him. 
The last couple games of last year made me change my mind. 

Also when Hoke and Mattison sang his praises it made me take a longer look at him. 

He is legit. 

Tough as nails and is really quarterbacking that D. He is playing hurt right now. Hope he gets right for next week. 

Mattison is coaching a group of decently talented players into a really good D. Love that guy.

laugh.gif
 what was the spread on the UofL/UConn game?  UConn QB just had a completion and 'interception' returned for a TD on the same play as time expired.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

laugh.gif
 what was the spread on the UofL/UConn game?  UConn QB just had a completion and 'interception' returned for a TD on the same play as time expired.

play had no effect on the spread or ov/un 

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

CMR bout to tear his wife off right there in front of everybody, damn Coach!
laugh.gif

WE WANT WHOEVER!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All I need is a Buckeye W, and a few more upsets..

Wolfpack 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Bri'onte Dunn sating he will be back to Ann Arbor next weekend for the Browneye game. Also, said he is planning on enrolling early. Read the tea leaves.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Bri'onte Dunn sating he will be back to Ann Arbor next weekend for the Browneye game. Also, said he is planning on enrolling early. Read the tea leaves.

Not only that but he's going with Kalis. Also on Kovacs, yea I made a mistake. He good now.

Back
Top Bottom