2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

We'll see if it pans out. Personally, I'd take our staff over this any day.

roll.gif

Didn't even read that part at the bottom.

Gunner Kiel is on campus visiting Vandy today.

Obviously we don't have a shot, but for them to even get him to fly in is a good step in a positive direction

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Where the #+%+ have you been?

laugh.gif
 Busy, man... Had to take a little hiatus to get into the groove with my new job and all... Been lurking some, but my free time has been eaten up by school. 
GUNNA GET IT wrote:
I just watched Texas Tech confidential on CBS sports.

How on earth do they win down there? 

the facilities look like something you would see at Louisiana-Monroe or some small school like that. and this is After recent renovations. whats their budget like down there?

Mike Leach was how they won out there... Tubbs realized his mistake like 10 days after taking that job. 
laugh.gif
 They shouldn't have fired Leach. Period.
Will be interesting to see how TCU joining the league effects their recruiting... Seems to me like Tech stands the most to lose from it.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Charles is gone Cardo.. I don't see how he returns. Hope so, but realistically no way.

http://dawgtime.com/
5:00 mark

Spoiler [+]
1623026_o.gif

smokin.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I remember when I was in Orlando after the Capital One game against Sparty... and the "One More Year" chant for Staff and Knowshon 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tech ain't ready. 

I'm extremely worried about the UVA game if I'm being honest. I guess I'm just to used to us losing this kind of game in the past and they aren't a bad team. They didn't beat fsu and Miami on the road by accident. I think they'll definitely be able to run on us but its gonna come down to whether Rocco can take care of the ball and be enough of a factor.

They're also 4th in the nation in red zone defense and that's an area where we always struggle. If we do win I see it being a 24-13 or 21-17 type game. The only way I see us pulling away is if we can score on D or special teams, which we haven't done all year.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

So is UVA & The team up North

We'll see. I think we'll finally get a competitive Michigan/ohio game this year.
Oh I agree with that.  
Posey is gonna have a huge game 
pimp.gif
. (if braxton decides to pass))) 
nerd.gif
tired.gif

Rich Rod was very impressive in his press conference today.

One interesting story told by the AD Greg Byrne is that Charlie Ragle, the HC at Chapparal HS in Scottsdale, visited CRR at Michigan numerous times and that they were much more accessible to his staff than any other staff they visited. Byrne talked with Ragle to get a feel for Rich Rod, becuase of the two Chapparal players that went to UM. I would expect that Rich Rod has already given DJ Foster and possibly Davonte Neal a call.

Byrne also told a story about talking about the search with Sean Miller on the light back from NYC and he asked Miller what he would look for and Miller said to find the hungriest guy and the guy other Pac-12 coaches would want to face the least, then said he thinks that guy is Rich Rodriguez.

Back
Top Bottom