2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

I'm not even gonna look through the thread.

We are what we've always been. 7 games into this season, we just made it look like we had enough offense this year to be something different. Of course, it all goes back to our OL being a bunch of fat poo-sies, the smoke & mirrors couldn't keep that fact from becoming evident for more than 2 whole months.

5am...congrats on winning the ACC. We couldn't even beat Tennessee right now. Yes, THAT bad.

Nothing's guaranteed so I'm not gonna celebrate yet, but y'all really have looked bad the past few games. I watched a good bit of tonight's game hoping for you all to win and it was frustrating as hell
laugh.gif
It looked like the whole team had zero confidence in themselves and the OL was just awful. Even when the protection was ok Boyd was vacating the pocket early and effectively sabotaging the play. SC has a good pass rush but it seemed like the line just crapped the bed. I'm just curious as to how there was such a big dropoff on offense between the first half of the season and the second half.

So insider information says Barkley and Kalil will be signing insurance policies next week... I don't find it hard to believe since Barkley's daddy is loaded. But time will tell if he decides to change his mind.

Originally Posted by TakedownKid

So insider information says Barkley and Kalil will be signing insurance policies next week... I don't find it hard to believe since Barkley's daddy is loaded. But time will tell if he decides to change his mind.

frown.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

usc is gonna reclaim their spot real quick. ucla in the pac12 final, lol. btw, what the hell happened to mitch mustain?

USC Football
pimp.gif

Robert, Marqise, Curtis, & Barks were out there eating tonight. I love this team, wish we had 1 more game...

Oh well CLK just got his first 10 win season
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by AndrewLuckIsIncrediblyOverratedandNotEvenTheBestQBinHisConference

Andrew Luck Matt Barkley just won the Heisman. Feels good.

pimp.gif
Huh? Barkley might not even get invited..
laugh.gif
AndrewLuckIsIncrediblyOverratedandNotEvenTheBestQBinHisConference wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by calibeebee

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
AndrewLuckIsIncrediblyOverratedandNotEvenTheBestQBinHisConference wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Luck, Richardson, Ball, Keenum and Griffin. Where are they finding room for Barkley again?
laugh.gif
Clown.

Funny how last year Luck wasn't over rated and this year he is?
He has better stats this year than last year
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I swear, you let the media make you mad and you can't see a good QB when he's put right in front of you. He's doing something 99.9 percent of you couldn't do.

Originally Posted by AndrewLuckIsIncrediblyOverratedandNotEvenTheBestQBinHisConference

Andrew Luck Matt Barkley just won the Heisman. Feels good.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, you are such a Stan.

Barkley better stats coming into the game.  Luck goes out and throws for 233 yards, 4tds and a pick.  All Barkley does is go out and throws for over 400 yards and 6 td's.  That is the second time he throws 6 td's in a game, third time he throws over 5 td's,
smokin.gif

At this point there is nothing out there that says Luck>Barkley...well besides hype.

Anyway, glad CLK kept everyone in the game, this was a statement game from the jump.  50-0.  FIFTY to ZERO!
laugh.gif

Barkley
smokin.gif

Woods
smokin.gif
, and  he's playing banged up, heart of a champion.
Lee - jeebus christ
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Defense-
smokin.gif

Great way to end the season, %++@ the Pac 11,
laugh.gif
.  Oregon vs. UCLA in Autzen then you wonder why you get no respect East of the Mississippi.

Love this team, love this staff...ya'll thought we were dead...%++@ all you +%@!%!*##$+#+ who spit on us....

I wont even cut/paste/screen cap the silliness in this thread, it's full of lulz to me.
USC Sanction Thread
To all the dudes that bounced:

laugh.gif
@ Malik Jackson- dude could have been a part of something special, a defensive unit run by one of the best coaches in the country (CEO).  He could've killed in Armond Armstead's absence even made his own mark nationally.  Instead, he gets no shine at Tennessee, the only time I hear about duke is when Gunna mentions him in this thread (
laugh.gif
).  The reason he left: He wanted to play in a bowl game...
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ Seantrel Henderson - Fickle as hell, CLK and Co. tried to sell him on how special he could be here.  Plus we've been churning out NFL OT's as of late (Smith, Kalil, ?).  He could've been next in being developed at one of the NFL's most lucrative positions, LT.  Instead he bolted, went to Miami, don't even need to get into that one.  A mediocre program that has fallen on hard times and...*cough* irrelevancy *cough*.  Decided to bowl ban themselves instead of going to the MAACO Free Oil Change Bowl.  Sanctions looming, sucks for him.

Nobody else is worth mentioning.

As far as next year, Barkley and Kalil getting insurance policies is just a rumor.  One thing that isn't is that they both know and are well aware that next year can be really really special if they come back.  They don't need money, Barkley's dad is succesful and Kalil's brother is Ryan Kalil (Panthers Center).  It will be interesting.

My best case, sunshine pumping, homer scenario was that we would be back on top by 2015...a little ahead of schedule, good to see the nation take notice.

We are SC! Fight On!  BigMike, sorry bruh!, silver lining is that this loss probably pushed our AD to pull the trigger on letting go of Slick Rick.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, you are such a Stan.

Barkley better stats coming into the game.  Luck goes out and throws for 233 yards, 4tds and a pick.  All Barkley does is go out and throws for over 400 yards and 6 td's.  That is the second time he throws 6 td's in a game, third time he throws over 5 td's,
smokin.gif

At this point there is nothing out there that says Luck>Barkley...well besides hype.

Anyway, glad CLK kept everyone in the game, this was a statement game from the jump.  50-0.  FIFTY to ZERO!
laugh.gif

Barkley
smokin.gif

Woods
smokin.gif
Lee - jeebus christ
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Defense-
smokin.gif

Great way to end the season, %++@ the Pac 11,
laugh.gif
.  Oregon vs. UCLA in Autzen then you wonder why you get no respect East of the Mississippi.
Who's beat you 3 straight years?
Oh yeah where was Barkley against Arizona State?
We'll see who's drafted higher in April. Like I said, where do you find room for Barkley?
Woods, Lee>>>>>>>>>>>>Whalen, Montgomery.
That is why Luck is better than Barkley. Let's switch spots and see what happens.

We'll see who's drafted higher in April. Like I said, where do you find room for Barkley?
That is why Luck is better than Barkley. Let's switch spots and see what happens.
Past two years, Stanford had no business winning, shady clock management and a ridiculous personal foul call got you the last two wins.

ASU was an awful road game, and they came to play.  Where was Luck against Oregon?  His biggest game, probably his "showcase" game, he folded.

Probably Luck since Barkley will more than likely come back.  Room for Barkley?  You handing out the invites?
laugh.gif
  You say don't let the media sway your opinion yet have the audacity to mention Ball and Griffin.

Ball and Griffin are both solid players that are having very good seasons.  Ball is getting a lot of pub 'cause of all the TD's he's getting, but are we forgetting that for most of the year he wasn't even getting the most hype on his own team (Russellmania).  Griffin is an incredible talent and that game against Oklahoma was
eek.gif
smokin.gif
, however his team has too many losses and is not in the top 10 and he was just knocked out of his last game.  Luck and Barkley don't have the benefit of a CCG, at this point can you call one better than the other.

Again with the Woods/Lee argument.  Look, bottom line, both have NFL talent around them.

Past two years, Stanford had no business winning, shady clock management and a ridiculous personal foul call got you the last two wins.

ASU was an awful road game, and they came to play.  Where was Luck against Oregon?  His biggest game, probably his "showcase" game, he folded.

Probably Luck since Barkley will more than likely come back.  Room for Barkley?  You handing out the invites?
laugh.gif
  You say don't let the media sway your opinion yet have the audacity to mention Ball and Griffin.

Ball and Griffin are both solid players that are having very good seasons.  Ball is getting a lot of pub 'cause of all the TD's he's getting, but are we forgetting that for most of the year he wasn't even getting the most hype on his own team (Russellmania).  Griffin is an incredible talent and that game against Oklahoma was
eek.gif
smokin.gif
, however his team has too many losses and is not in the top 10 and he was just knocked out of his last game.  Luck and Barkley don't have the benefit of a CCG, at this point can you call one better than the other.

Again with the Woods/Lee argument.  Look, bottom line, both have NFL talent around them.

Look, Barkley is a damn good QB, but we both know how this works. They are going to punish USC because they are on probation.
And last time I checked, I don't see a * next to the past two games saying "had no business winning". We won, it's over.
NFL talent on the line and at tight end, but no vertical threats.
Luck folded? 250 and 3 TD's? Blame the defense.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Barkley
smokin.gif

Woods
smokin.gif
Lee - jeebus christ
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Defense-
smokin.gif

Love this team, love this staff...ya'll thought we were dead...%++@ all you +%@!%!*##$+#+ who spit on us....

I wont even cut/paste/screen cap the silliness in this thread, it's full of lulz to me.

My best case, sunshine pumping, homer scenario was that we would be back on top by 2015...a little ahead of schedule, good to see the nation take notice.

I love it when a plan comes together.

Hannibal.jpg

Gus Mazlahn's offense has looked like +$!% every year except one... take a guess why it looked good that one year.
30t6p3b.gif

Coaching Hot Seats?
Erickson
Slick Rick
OrangePants
Edsall
Sherman
Gill
O'Brien

who else?

Whats your opinion on Dooley Gunna???

UTk as a whole?

Seems to be headed in the right direction

recruiting isnt a problem
His on field coaching is certainly a problem.

Until he tightens up and that staff, He's not okay by me. I'll give Wilcox a pass this year, but Oline coach, Special teams coach Have got to Go.

I was more than happy giving him 3 or 4 years, but yesterday was some crap as a whole.

and if he gets fired, he or anyone else cant be mad. this is a new AD who didnt hire him so he should be on notice.

Yesterday Coach Chaney reared his ugly head again and proved why even tho he was OC why CLK called ALL of the offensive plays on Gameday.

You cant keep telling everyone "we're young" cus Young isnt the problem, scheme is.

Coach Dooley is 0 - 14 when tied or trailing at halftime.
that tells me he is horrible at adjustments without the help of a video machine

You can not lose to Kentucky, not with a bowl on the line.
Not when they started a WR at QB, and threw 2 passes all game.
I dont care if Tyler Bray's hand was less than 75 % and he had the flu
that +!#% is unacceptable

laugh.gif
IronMan is tripping.

Malik Jackson made himself a TON of money by proving he can play DE and DT. He's all SEC DT and was one last year, and he did go to a bowl game
roll.gif

Mannnnn Last Nite, I laughed for a good 20 minutes at UCLA and How CLK was Trolling.
laugh.gif

I think O'Brien (assuming your talking about NC State's coach?) saved his job with the UNC win and their comeback yesterday.

Yup, NC State's O'Brien

In my perfect world, the Volunteers new AD would Throw stupid cash at Jeff Fisher and get him to take the Vols job

Hate it when coaches try to play the young card.

RR pulled it for 3 years. He had musical chairs at every position and players had no chance to get into game mode. So worried about being pulled. Every player was looking to the sideline when they would make a mistake. He would also cuss the kickers out every time they missed a FG.

Bottom line is that it comes down to what the team does or does not do on Saturdays.

Hoke seems to get everything that Michigan is about and also all the bad that can come from getting beat. No way in hell RR wins 10 with this team.

Greg Mattison was unbelievable this year. Turned a D with prob 2 or 3 NFL players on it into a Top 20 D. Bad offenses in the B1G or not, that is crazy to jump damn near 100 spots in D rankings with the same cast of characters. Once he gets some time with the players he has now and the really good group coming in for 2012.... Michigan will be back to where it should be.

Back
Top Bottom