2011 another great year for college football

Greg g5 Reid @GregReid5
  • https://twimg0-a.akamaihd...ter_web_sprite_bgs.png); position: absolute; top: 9px; right: 12px; -webkit-transition-property: opacity; -webkit-transition-duration: 0.15s; -webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; -webkit-transition-delay: initial; opacity: 1; background-position: 0px -240px; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat; ">
  • Close

FSU trippin with this $$$... Tighten up!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Thanks for the info fellas.

Courtney Gardner commits to play for Petrino
pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure you're right on McNeil

We are pulling out all stops on aTm commit Corey Thompson.  

edit- I believe DGB is a silent commit. With him and the rest of the WR co, including Gardner, they WILL be better than the group of seniors we have graduating this year.
sick.gif

The question is will they #%##* up and go ghost like this current crop of WR's did. Y'all didn't lose all of them

Son them n's didn't want NO parts of LSU/Bama's secondary
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

We lose G.Childs, J.Adams, J.Wright. The underclassmen haven't gotten enough burn to do anything meaningful, except Marquel Wade. In order to compete with those physical secondaries, Petrino is recruiting bigger WRs.. (Hatcher,DGB, Gardner, J.Williams).

Recent success giving us more options and we'll able to recruit better, but yeah they went ghost BIG time.
tired.gif

Duffel Bag Boys strike again
30t6p3b.gif

That one hurts. I don't feel good going into the SEC with Dustin #!#%*!# Harris and a RS freshman starting at CB...I just hope OJ has fun going through another coaching change next year after Tennessee goes 5-7 again
tongue.gif
(yes, salty).

Quite a few TAMU fans seem to have high hopes for both D. Jacobs and Sentimore. I guess they're expecting good news based on what our guys have heard so far. We're desperate for help on the DL and at CB, so hopefully we get some good news somewhere.

A lot of people feel that O. Jacobs is going to be better than Coryell Judie (pre-injury Judie), so Tennessee should be pretty content with him for the next couple of years. I'm not familiar with Tennessee's defense...do they run a lot of man-to-man now with their corners? Jacobs is supposed to be a very good at man-to-man coverage.

Colin Blake is visiting OU this weekend and will probably flip to them. Bob Stoops and crew supposedly feel that Blake has Nnamdi Asomugha potential. Marion Grice will also be visiting OU in January, and there's a pretty good chance he could flip as well
30t6p3b.gif
This class could go from a top 5 or so class to outside of the top 25 really quick if some of the other guys that are expected to look around end up flipping (Corey Thompson, Trey Williams, Braylon Addison).

TAMU seems to be the favorite for both OU transfer Brandon Williams (5-star RB last year) and Texas transfer Darius White.

I'm sure a few of you saw this on OTL the other day, so as a follow up, this team won the Texas 2A Championship earlier today:

I feel bad because I want to hear everything I can about the different teams and I always read the first half of tmay's inside aTm posts, but halfway thru I'm always like "ehhh" and scroll down
laugh.gif

Over the last few weeks of the season I meant to bring up that Corey Nelson wasplaying quite well for OU.

Tennessee would like to play man but couldn't last year cus the CBs were pure trash.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

I feel bad because I want to hear everything I can about the different teams and I always read the first half of tmay's inside aTm posts, but halfway thru I'm always like "ehhh" and scroll down
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You're not the only one.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Northwestern makes switch from Adidas to Underarmour.
We did have some Under Armour gear already. I have a short-sleeve loose fit, for one, that I bought a few years back. How does that work, if you by chance know? Cool news though coming from Rovell, an alum.
7gy_bor.jpg

Northwester over Texas AM... confidence points= ∞-1 

"Movin' on up..." 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom