2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Cal's D is legit.

Gundy's a good coach.
They may not lose this year.
Sooners are on notice!

We got it. Last year we won....our D is 10x better this year and theres is 10x worse

To be completely honest, I have enough faith in what Hoke, Mattison and Borges are building to say bring it on.  If anyone knows how to slow down Urb's offense, it's Mattison.

We just won't dominate the rivalry for the foreseeable future like I think we will if anyone gets that gig not named Urban.

Hell, we might go back to the Woody/Bo "10 Year War" days.
pimp.gif

For that, I say:

2eklphl.jpg

ESPNU

I hate ESPN as much as anyone else with common sense but the behind the scenes shows are always good.

I'm still Ridin with the fighting Zookers

Spoiler [+]
4061696baa4bc4a60b67f0855cbca4c1b18ee7ab_r.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

Occupy Herbstreit movement - Our 13 Demands1. Equal pay for all SEC Quarterbacks2. Schools may only purchase Fair Trade Gatorade for use on sidelines3. Guaranteed Bowl appearances regardless of won-loss record4. Let the mascots unionize5. All sidelines must be made Segway-accessible so Ralph Friedgen can return to coaching6. One trillion dollars so the Big East can buy some new teams7. Free nachos8. Conferences with numbers in their name must have that many schools in them9. Open border migration for all Texas high school athletes10. Must see physical documentation of Dr. Lou’s Phd in Football philosophy11. Notre Dame’s TV appearances must depend on whether they are a good team12. Outlaw all strength of schedule reporting agencies (We allowed Boise State to make one demand)13. Penn State must reveal its secret for keeping Joe Paterno alive.
I'm done...
laugh.gif

The best part is that those demands arent even as ridiculous as the Occupy Wall St. demands
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Occupy Herbstreit movement - Our 13 Demands
1. Equal pay for all SEC Quarterbacks

2. Schools may only purchase Fair Trade Gatorade for use on sidelines

3. Guaranteed Bowl appearances regardless of won-loss record

4. Let the mascots unionize

5. All sidelines must be made Segway-accessible so Ralph Friedgen can return to coaching

6. One trillion dollars so the Big East can buy some new teams

7. Free nachos

8. Conferences with numbers in their name must have that many schools in them

9. Open border migration for all Texas high school athletes

10. Must see physical documentation of Dr. Lou’s Phd in Football philosophy

11. Notre Dame’s TV appearances must depend on whether they are a good team

12. Outlaw all strength of schedule reporting agencies (We allowed Boise State to make one demand)

13. Penn State must reveal its secret for keeping Joe Paterno alive.

I'm done...
laugh.gif

The best part is that those demands arent even as ridiculous as the Occupy Wall St. demands
roll.gif

What OWS demands? Show them to me.

Carlos Watkins chooses Clemson over Florida...big pick up...could Jonathan Bullard be next? Dabo putting together a great class to go along with this years freshman..."can't wait"...

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Noskey

I'm done...
laugh.gif

roll.gif

What OWS demands? Show them to me.

In the spoiler. This was from an article a week and a half ago; they've since been changed.

Spoiler [+]
Demand one: Restoration of the living wage.
Demand two: Institute a universal single payer healthcare system.
Demand three: Guaranteed living wage income regardless of employment.
Demand four: Free college education.
Demand five: Begin a fast track process to bring the fossil fuel economy to an end while at the same bringing the alternative energy economy up to energy demand.
Demand six: One trillion dollars in infrastructure (Water, Sewer, Rail, Roads and Bridges and Electrical Grid) spending now.
Demand seven: One trillion dollars in ecological restoration planting forests, reestablishing wetlands and the natural flow of river systems and decommissioning of all of America's nuclear power plants.
Demand eight: Racial and gender equal rights amendment.
Demand nine: Open borders migration. anyone can travel anywhere to work and live.
Demand ten: Bring American elections up to international standards of a paper ballot precinct counted and recounted in front of an independent and party observers system.
Demand eleven: Immediate across the board debt forgiveness for all.
Demand twelve: Outlaw all credit reporting agencies.
Demand thirteen: Allow all workers to sign a ballot at any time during a union organizing campaign or at any time that represents their yeah or nay to having a union represent them in collective bargaining or to form a union.

These demands will create so many jobs it will be completely impossible to fill them without an open borders policy.

The article

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Cal fans gotta give Maynard a chance....next season will be special, offensively

Special good?
or
Special Ed?

Its looking like the latter

gotta show support to the Greensboro athletes in Cali......
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Removing my Blue shades, I say this is the game the Wolverines come somewhat back to earth.  No sandbag.

I'd love to to be wrong, though.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Removing my Blue shades, I say this is the game the Wolverines come somewhat back to earth.  No sandbag.

I'd love to to be wrong, though.

Relax bro..  y'all got this. (srs too)

I'll be somewhat surprised if ASU pulls it out in Autzen (LeMike or no LeMike).

When's the last time they won a game of this magnitude on the road? If they pull this out, that program might be officially turning it around.

Why did Sparty come out looking like a variant Colorado State?

Gold cleats are kind of hot, tho.

Back
Top Bottom