2011 another great year for college football

I hate oregon so much, so many clips and illegal blocks and they call it legal? Can't wait til we beat them by 40.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by dland24

Does Oregon ever NOT s*** the bed when playing a big(ger) game? SMH.

Ask Stanford. Anyways, it's still the 1st quarter. If it's still a tie game when there's 5 minutes left in the game, I'll be worried.
Ok. Fair enough.  Once.  Once in their last 5 or so big games.  Sweet percentage. 
pimp.gif
Cal's got a pretty sweet win percentage in their last 5 big games too
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

Was that roughing the passer?
"Glasses" and his crew gave Oregon a major gift.
By far the worst official in the Pac-12 if not all of college football.  Always plays favorites and doesn't even try to hide it.  Hopefully the Sun Devils pull this win out.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

Was that roughing the passer?
"Glasses" and his crew gave Oregon a major gift.
By far the worst official in the Pac-12 if not all of college football.  Always plays favorites and doesn't even try to hide it.  Hopefully the Sun Devils pull this win out.
It's not even that he plays favorites. It's that he's beyond incompetent. I've seen games with him reffing where I have no emotional investment, and I'm still blown away by how many bad calls he makes/misses.

And it's been like this for years
30t6p3b.gif

great drive for the TD, I agree with Herby, Kelly had to rip the O Line to get it going. Hopefully Barner is over

Oh. Now Thomas is out for the game. !%%% 
indifferent.gif

edit
Bennett looks good on the run. Can he throw though?

Son of a +%$!$
mad.gif

the backup QB is looking like a variant taylor martinez. fumbling the ball, throwing sinkers to wide open WR's and showing great speed

pimp.gif

This Pac-12 crew deserves to get axed.

Some big boy from ASU made one of the plays of the year keeping a fumble in bounds and they straight blew the call.

PATHETIC.

One of the worst officiated games I have seen in a while, terrible call on the whistle blown on the fumble, terrible call for roughing the passer in the end zone
30t6p3b.gif
Ducks aren't that impressive, yeah they are without some players but they have alot of work to do on that O-line and defense to be at the level they want.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

This Pac-12 crew deserves to get axed.

Some big boy from ASU made one of the plays of the year keeping a fumble in bounds and they straight blew the call.

PATHETIC.

Pac-12 officiating is putrid. Not just this crew, but many others.

That was def a fumble but when the ball was batted back in, it hit off the other guy who was diving for it's elbow who was out of bounds. Sketchy call most def

Back
Top Bottom