2011 another great year for college football

is Casey Keenum just another Colt Brennan? Huge passing TD and Yds #s but won't amount to much on the next level?

I remember Brennan tearing it up in Hawaii, and Keenum is shattering all records.

He has a funky release but he gets the job done...do you guys think he will be good at the next level?

Case Keenum is basically doing what every Oklahoma QB has done in that same system.

I think he has a chance to have a decent career in the NFL.

The SEC released some Mizzou to SEC stuff on the SEC website last night, then pulled it pretty soon after...I wonder if they'll announce it at the TAMU game this weekend...

Our offensive play calling is not an issue. I've been critical of our last three OC's but the play-calling isn't an issue right now.

Come home from my trip to see USC, OU and Wisco are all 6-1.

What the hell's going on here? Where are all the people who thought the badgers would run the table?

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Our offensive play calling is not an issue. I've been critical of our last three OC's but the play-calling isn't an issue right now.
I wouldn't go quite as far as saying the total playcalling is an issue, but who is our best player?  Lamar right?   Is that best player being used correctly in the first half of games?  No. 

Certainly don't think it's why we lost or anything like that, and we do seem a little better than last year in terms of calling plays and not being put in tough spots, but we do need to run it more.  We need to dictate to the defense, not the other way around. 

Once you get the defenses thinking run first, then you can try and hit them with the big plays he was goin for last night. 

But only 1 Oklahoma State QB has run that system though. Zac Robinson or Josh Fields didn't put up those kinds of numbers.

Arkansas still on pace for 11-1.
pimp.gif

Rumors of Tennessee rockin the orange pumpkin head helmets are spreading.

Dooley has passed word there will be a surprise. LOL me personally, I'm hoping the surprise is Tyler Bray playing QB *shrugs*

Well just insert those names with guys like Josh Heupel, Nate Hybl, Jason White & Paul Thompson because they weren't that pass happy either.

I named the wrong school but I think you can get the point.

so whatever happend to BYU and the rest of the big east been a lock to join the big12?
nerd.gif

if UFC and the other rumored teams dont join the big east next week they could all very much end up in whatever crap the MWC and CUSA is trying to do.

Got to love Herbie and Des going HAM on Kelly during GameDay today.

Keep up the good work of neg recruiting on national TV.

BK did this one to himself. I hadnt heard about him questioning the guys he didnt bring in.

thats real disrespectful. welp, we know #5 is declaring for the draft early.

Back
Top Bottom