2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

It's cool, I understand. Their NFL careers will prove it though.

Their NFL careers will prove who the better back in the Pac-12 is?
ohwell.gif

Damnit, dre.

Projection...I said it first half joking, but I really do think Polk will prove to be better.Having said that, I'll give the edge to James now, but Polk is very underrated.

Just came across this. I know I can't be the only one who can't **@+!%! stand when message board idiots link to a bleacher report article.
laugh.gif

43fed1fd2608753eb480083d2288db4f.jpg

f68d4d43ad8ea598a92878faf59faa48.jpg

027d82c2a1facf634bf9832ac1da4ef8.jpg

EUGENE -- Former Oregon football coach Mike Bellotti denied Thursday that he is in the running to become football coach at Arizona.

"There is nothing to this," Bellotti said when reached by phone. "That is the easiest thing I can say."

Bellotti, 60, was Oregon coach from 1995-2008. He was 116-55 with the Ducks, and has the most victories of any football coach in school history.

After a brief tenure as UO athletic director, he went to work for ESPN. He currently is a college football analyst.

"Every year it's always nice to hear your name associated with jobs," Bellotti said. "The first thing I have to do is determine what my job is with ESPN and where I want to go with that.

"And, I have to decide if I go back to football, what my job would be, and where I would go with that."

Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne fired football coach Mike Stoops this season after a 1-5 start. Stoops' record at Arizona was 41-50 in seven-plus seasons.

He put that out faster than his second-string quarterback. Didn't sound legit with Wilcox though. Wilcox is in a better place than AU and a lateral move like that is really a step in the wrong direction anyways.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Bellotti in as HC at Arizona?

Rumor he wiill try n get Justin Wilcox.

TAKE HIM!!!

pimp.gif
 keep him away from UCLA

its rumored that Wilcox would be the Head coach in waiting

Didn't sound legit with Wilcox though. Wilcox is in a better place than AU and a lateral move like that is really a step in the wrong direction anyways.

Wilcox would be the Head coaching in waiting at zona and bellotti is 60 the job would be his soon. most tennesse fans want dude out as DC so not sure if its really a better place

Bellotti all about that coach in waiting thing
laugh.gif

Still thinking he got pushed out at Oregon because everybody knew Chip was the guy running the show.

Wilcox did himself a disservice by even entertaining offer for the Texas DC job after being in Tennessee for 1 year.

He's a promising young coach but What he did put that microscope on his +@@ and people watch & criticize his every move.

Dodgers and USC fan hanging onto history? Who would have thought.

And CP comes in like that... wow, this isn't completely predictable...

laugh.gif

Dodgers and USC fan hanging onto history? Who would have thought.

laugh.gif

You're going to dismiss the fact we won the Rose Bowl in 2009.  I could see why Oregon fans would like to dismiss history.  One, is that they don't have any.  Two, is that it hasn't been too kind to them.  Two BCS bowls, and got smacked in the mouth twice, even after making and selling those silly !%$ 12-0 t-shirts...officially!
laugh.gif
  I would say enjoy your reign at the top, but your program has failed to reach those heights and frankly has never been there.  I could $%#+ on your program even more, but I'll stop here.

The funniest thing about the slap fight between the Oregon fans here and the lone Stanford fan was that it was the ugly girls at the dance bragging about all the dudes they might get just because the most beautiful girl at school wasn't allowed to go to the dance.

Spoiler [+]
Here's to the worst and most obnoxious fan base in College Football.  Where "act like you've been here" doesn't apply because they've never been anywhere.

28e3608d55ed18f95ca35e5d712bbef3608fc85e.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

The funniest thing about the slap fight between the Oregon fans here and the lone Stanford fan was that it was the ugly girls at the dance bragging about all the dudes they might get just because the most beautiful girl at school wasn't allowed to go to the dance.
gwclm.gif

i find all of this laughable.

like any of us actually play for these teams
laugh.gif
we're fans. who gives a fuh

Back
Top Bottom