2011 another great year for college football

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by dreClark

So Tim Hinton, Mike Stoops, Chad Morris look like probable members of O$U's staff?
You shut your mouth.

imager.php

Urban Meyer has talked to Jeff Driskell & his mom about transferring to OSU. Also if Malzahn ends up @ UNC, Driskell could end up there as well.

Regardless it seems like Driskell and UF are donezo. Weiss already has his guy (Brissett)

Pretty sure muschamp said he wont allow a release for a transfer to osu.

Isn't the new AD @ UNC the guy from Tulsa?

Mahlzan (or a Mahlzan disciple) was a given from the get go.
Apparently he got the job saying he would given Chris Petersen a godfather offer and if he didn't accept he was going to target an experienced HC.
laugh.gif

Now it appears we could very well end up with Mahlzan, who has never been an HC and has only been a BCS coach for like four years. I also read that if it is Mahlzan, we're going to throw $1MM plus at Chad Morris. Only time will tell how it all shakes out.

Everyone +@++*$ up on that play.

Whatever. Halfway through the first, we'll be fine.

I'm a Ducks fan but they are going to get destroyed by Wisconsin if they win this game....if....
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Ducks go up one more TD I am going to have to turn this off. I agree with dude up above though, Russell Wilson would have a field day on the Ducks defense.

Urban Meyer has talked to Jeff Driskell & his mom about transferring to OSU. Also if Malzahn ends up @ UNC, Driskell could end up there as well.

Regardless it seems like Driskell and UF are donezo. Weiss already has his guy (Brissett)

Wait.....what? 
roll.gif

Wow, 
eek.gif

Why Peterson turned down UCLA?

Dude is never leaving Boise State,
laugh.gif

Sucks how aTm did Sherman, but it's going to become more common.  Social media just gets info out to the masses quickly, and there are always "sources" that leak this type of information.  It sucks, but it is what it is.

Man if UCLA somehow pulled this off
pimp.gif
BCS officials would have a heart attack
Not really, UCLA automatically goes to the Rose Bowl, Stanford still gets a BCS bid and Oregon gets bumped to the Holiday Bowl.  Sucks for the Rose Bowl folks, dreadful matchup.  BCS only messes with the Rose Bowls formula (Big Ten Champ vs. Pac 12 Champ) when they are ranked 1 and 2.  It's usually the easiest bowl to figure out. 

Peterson scared to play against real competition more than once a year.

Ducks looking good so far, even if it is UCLA
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom