2011 Audi A4 or 07-08 5 series

gonna test drive these suckers next week. i know there are a lot of audi and bmw enthusiast on here. Give me your opinions! thanks

Originally Posted by megatron

you really always are the first poster 
laugh.gif

I'll take the A4. The cabin of the A4 is gorgeous.

Unless you are really particular about how the car handles, then pick the Bimmer. Its going to handle flawlessly and is going to have a lot more power than the A4.

The A4 looks better than that generation 5-series but the BMW handles better. I will edit my post with a final recommendation when you post which 5-series you are looking at purchasing.

I'm going down the same road. Except, I'm debating between an A4 Avant, or 535xi estate (wagon). So input for those models would be appreciated as well.

Get an older S4. A4s are ridiculously underpowered for their price, but I'd still choose one over the 5 Series.

I have a 2012 S4. The size inside is the same as a 5 series almost. Get something new, under warranty, and with the LED lights front and rear (2010 and up A4/S4) has it. Plus if your getting the A4 with MMI Navigation or Bang and Olufsen you will love it. Trust me both are worth the price in options.

Back
Top Bottom