2011 Black Cement 3 Legit check ASAP please

It looks good for the most part in my opinion, however, I've been told that the production date is supposed to be 6/08/11, whereas this pair is 6/07/11..

also apparently the "angling of the back" is kind of weird...?

need more opinions, thanks!

08a79fc4b7.jpg

1b8702ca50.jpg

938ababb8c.jpg

d07116ec95.jpg

32e251ee07.jpg

e6984d4704.jpg

Eeh I think these are fake... The A on AIR on the back is not supposed to be touching the elephant print... This one is touching the elephant print. Wait on more opinions.

Last edited:
Eeh I think these are fake... The A on AIR on the back is not supposed to be touching the elephant print... This one is touching the elephant print. Wait on more opinions.
it's not touching the elephant print... lol

it's not touching the elephant print... lol
lol I mixed the 2 up it was the other way around... But on 2nd look the back looks good heel cut looks low and the AIR seems just right.View media item 1305467 as far as I know on the gm's the heel cut is high and the A has a pretty big space between it and the elephant print as in the picture above. I would still wait on more opinions tho.

I believe these are fake. The cut out of the air bubbles are too small. Midsoles look super glossy and the tongue looks kind of short. If you have the shoes on hand, you can compare it here:

http://nykickstape.com/blogs/jordan-3-legit-check
I'm doing intensive legit checks and even doing a lot of comparisons with pairs on eBay from highly reputable sellers and they look the same... what I'm being told is midsole finish is supposed to be like this on 2011 pairs 

This is in NO WAY a tell for fake 3s...MANY Legit pairs are like that..

Prod dates are fine..My personal pair from FTLs dates are 5/24-6/15..
In my opinion this pair is ok, just not a perfect pair.

Back
Top Bottom