2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by dreClark

laugh.gif

Obvious troll is obvious

Dre, Im so serious tho. I havent felt like this in a looong...ever.

Should've just gone with the 1964 look.
72gkcz.jpg

That's your squad, SC folk have been *****ing all summer 'cause the team will wear black socks instead of white,
laugh.gif

I thought that was one of your trademarks.  Dwayne Jarrett disagreed.
laugh.gif
  Will they stay w/ the white laces? 

Should've just gone with the 1964 look.
72gkcz.jpg

That's your squad, SC folk have been *****ing all summer 'cause the team will wear black socks instead of white,
laugh.gif

I thought that was one of your trademarks.  Dwayne Jarrett disagreed.
laugh.gif
  Will they stay w/ the white laces? 

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

laugh.gif

Obvious troll is obvious

Don't let that schedule fool you. 
Somebody tried to do the pups a favor by not scheduling Bama, LSU, or Arkansas 

laugh.gif

Obvious troll is obvious

I'm indifferent to those UofM unis. I can't decide if those are worst than the Big Chill jerseys.

Gonna go check out James Ross tomorrow, hopefully see him hurt some Catholics.

I'm indifferent to those UofM unis. I can't decide if those are worst than the Big Chill jerseys.

Gonna go check out James Ross tomorrow, hopefully see him hurt some Catholics.

Originally Posted by FlaHustler1024

laugh.gif

Obvious troll is obvious

someone did us a favor..? with the schedule..? Is that a Tebag worshipper talkin about another teams schedule...? idc who we play, but it is in our favor this year, just like UF not playing any OOC games outside of the state of Florida in prolly 10-20 years 
laugh.gif
 scarey bums

ANYWAY...anyone playing us, meet 1 of your problems.

Big Kwame

308818_10150266651017260_528762259_8152270_4727270_n.jpg

6'6 350 HOLLL DAT B

We bout to demolish BSU, their starting C is playing with a banged up knee and the backup is a True Frosh 
sick.gif

Noskey, Richt gon be here for atleast the next 6 years 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Obvious troll is obvious

someone did us a favor..? with the schedule..? Is that a Tebag worshipper talkin about another teams schedule...? idc who we play, but it is in our favor this year, just like UF not playing any OOC games outside of the state of Florida in prolly 10-20 years 
laugh.gif
 scarey bums

Big Kwame

6'6 350 HOLLL DAT B

We bout to demolish BSU, their starting C is playing with a banged up knee and the backup is a True Frosh 
sick.gif

nerd.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Arizona Wildcats lose cornerback McKnight for the season[/h1] By Patrick Finley | Posted: Thursday, August 25, 2011 6:54 pm | Comments
Font Size:Default font sizeLarger font size

http://
University of Arizona football player Jonathan McKnight.Courtesy University of Arizona

Jonathan McKnight, the sophomore cornerback moved to the ArizonaWildcats' first string last week, suffered a torn knee Wednesdayand is out for the season.

UA coach Mike Stoops said today that the 20-year-old tore theanterior cruicate ligament in his right knee when he landed afterjumping for a pass. He made no contact with teammates.

"You feel very disappointed and sad for him, and for our team,"Stoops said. "He's a great leader for us and an outstandingfootball player. It's just the way things are going right now."

The UA, which opens the season Sept. 3 at home against NorthernArizona, has been overrun by knee injuries.

Safety Adam Hall, linebacker Jake Fischer, running back GregNwoko and defensive tackle Willie Mobley are had offseason kneesurgery.

Stoops said today that Fischer and Hall are likely to return asearly as Oct. 1 or as late about three weeks later, before the UAhosts UCLA on Oct. 20.

Shaquille Richardson and Trevin Wade, who, along with McKnightwere fighting for the two cornerback positions, will start now.

Stoops said Jourdon Grandon, who returned today from a sprainedknee, is on track to start at nickelback.

McKnight, a Louisianan, had 12 tackles in 13 games last seasonas a freshman.

Stoops said he will likely redshirt.

"We have a lot of depth," Wade said. "I think Coach Mike hasbeen saying that all summer."

Read more: http://azstarnet.com/sports/article_ce9308ee-cf86-11e0-9876-001cc4c002e0.html#ixzz1W6Dc4Tlc

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Arizona Wildcats lose cornerback McKnight for the season[/h1] By Patrick Finley | Posted: Thursday, August 25, 2011 6:54 pm | Comments
Font Size:Default font sizeLarger font size

http://
University of Arizona football player Jonathan McKnight.Courtesy University of Arizona

Jonathan McKnight, the sophomore cornerback moved to the ArizonaWildcats' first string last week, suffered a torn knee Wednesdayand is out for the season.

UA coach Mike Stoops said today that the 20-year-old tore theanterior cruicate ligament in his right knee when he landed afterjumping for a pass. He made no contact with teammates.

"You feel very disappointed and sad for him, and for our team,"Stoops said. "He's a great leader for us and an outstandingfootball player. It's just the way things are going right now."

The UA, which opens the season Sept. 3 at home against NorthernArizona, has been overrun by knee injuries.

Safety Adam Hall, linebacker Jake Fischer, running back GregNwoko and defensive tackle Willie Mobley are had offseason kneesurgery.

Stoops said today that Fischer and Hall are likely to return asearly as Oct. 1 or as late about three weeks later, before the UAhosts UCLA on Oct. 20.

Shaquille Richardson and Trevin Wade, who, along with McKnightwere fighting for the two cornerback positions, will start now.

Stoops said Jourdon Grandon, who returned today from a sprainedknee, is on track to start at nickelback.

McKnight, a Louisianan, had 12 tackles in 13 games last seasonas a freshman.

Stoops said he will likely redshirt.

"We have a lot of depth," Wade said. "I think Coach Mike hasbeen saying that all summer."

Read more: http://azstarnet.com/sports/article_ce9308ee-cf86-11e0-9876-001cc4c002e0.html#ixzz1W6Dc4Tlc

laugh.gif
 scarey bums

Big Kwame

6'6 350 HOLLL DAT B

sick.gif

nerd.gif

Tebow > any puppy QB ever

Weak OOC schedule and it's still enough to hand y'all that annual L in Duval 

Why you keep posting them 2nd string bums, #99 ain't no factor 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom