2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by dreClark

And when FSU beats both teams again this year? Even a broken clock is right at least two times a day? 

You're a top 5 team with a heisman contender at QB. You're supposed to win those games.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

And when FSU beats both teams again this year? Even a broken clock is right at least two times a day? 

You're a top 5 team with a heisman contender at QB. You're supposed to win those games.
indifferent.gif

So we're suppose to lose? 

indifferent.gif

So we're suppose to lose? 

Exactly my point. People acting like the win this year (an a possible win this year) is some kind of fluke/ perfect storm. No, the better team won. Just like UF on their tear from '03 in most games.

Exactly my point. People acting like the win this year (an a possible win this year) is some kind of fluke/ perfect storm. No, the better team won. Just like UF on their tear from '03 in most games.

Memphis has given up 1256 yards in two games
eek.gif

Tommy west told y'all!!!!His presser when he left was classic. I think I still have it on my YouTube No one supports the football program, no one cares. It's disgusting.Do u know how much talent comes out of Memphis? Enough to supply ole miss, bama, Arkansas and Tennessee every yr. EVER YR! that's f'n crazy.

eek.gif

Tommy west told y'all!!!!His presser when he left was classic. I think I still have it on my YouTube No one supports the football program, no one cares. It's disgusting.Do u know how much talent comes out of Memphis? Enough to supply ole miss, bama, Arkansas and Tennessee every yr. EVER YR! that's f'n crazy.

Stefon Diggs is favoring Florida with Auburn and MD up there as well. He still plans on visiting VT but I doubt we have much of a shot.

Wes Brown's top 5 is Miami, Maryland, Colorado, New Mexico, and Penn State. (I'll never get why DMV recruits love Locksley so much, he is a TERRIBLE coach. I don't care how much I like somebody why would I go play for New Mexico and win 1 game a year?
laugh.gif
Dude must be John Blake Jr. or something)

Stefon Diggs is favoring Florida with Auburn and MD up there as well. He still plans on visiting VT but I doubt we have much of a shot.

Wes Brown's top 5 is Miami, Maryland, Colorado, New Mexico, and Penn State. (I'll never get why DMV recruits love Locksley so much, he is a TERRIBLE coach. I don't care how much I like somebody why would I go play for New Mexico and win 1 game a year?
laugh.gif
Dude must be John Blake Jr. or something)

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

eek.gif

Tommy west told y'all!!!! His presser when he left was classic. I think I still have it on my YouTube No one supports the football program, no one cares. It's disgusting. Do u know how much talent comes out of Memphis? Enough to supply ole miss, bama, Arkansas and Tennessee every yr. EVER YR! that's f'n crazy.
We have gotten a ton of talent out of Memphis the past couple of years.

TP2
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If I were a betting man (what I'm hearing ..they're pretty legit)
West Virginia - SEC
Pittsburgh - invite to ACC
Connecticut - invite to ACC/B1G
Rutgers - invite to ACC (they might want B1G, but if Conn & Syracuse go, ACC)
South Florida -invite to ACC
Syracuse -  invite to ACC
Cincy - MWC or MAC
Louisville - Big 12 

.. some of it already confirmed of course though
smile.gif

edit - oh yeah, Texas to the B1G ..whatever you want to call it

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

eek.gif

Tommy west told y'all!!!! His presser when he left was classic. I think I still have it on my YouTube No one supports the football program, no one cares. It's disgusting. Do u know how much talent comes out of Memphis? Enough to supply ole miss, bama, Arkansas and Tennessee every yr. EVER YR! that's f'n crazy.
We have gotten a ton of talent out of Memphis the past couple of years.

TP2
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If I were a betting man (what I'm hearing ..they're pretty legit)
West Virginia - SEC
Pittsburgh - invite to ACC
Connecticut - invite to ACC/B1G
Rutgers - invite to ACC (they might want B1G, but if Conn & Syracuse go, ACC)
South Florida -invite to ACC
Syracuse -  invite to ACC
Cincy - MWC or MAC
Louisville - Big 12 

.. some of it already confirmed of course though
smile.gif

edit - oh yeah, Texas to the B1G ..whatever you want to call it

Back
Top Bottom